The Beginning: Part 1

Hey my name is Jason Curry and this is the story of my origins and how my brother and I became Atlantis Royalty and heroes to the world

Amnesty Bay, Maine 1985

As we look over the town of Amnesty Bay, Maine you'll see a large storm raging on, but closer to the coast you will see a lone Light-House where a man is seen trying to close his windows while fighting against the harsh winds from the storm.

As the man tries to close his windows he suddenly turns towards the shoreline below where he sees a white figure laying in the sand and after shining his flashlight and confirms it's indeed a woman he hurriedly runs down to help the unconscious woman.

'Jules Verne once wrote'

"put two ships in the open sea, without wind or tide,
they will come together."

As the man finally reached the woman he looks at her confused seeing her in weird clothing while holding onto a large trident, but nonetheless he carefully picks up the unconscious woman and carries her inside his home.

That's how my parents met.
Like two ships destined
for each other.

After the man makes it inside he lays the woman on the kitchen table where she starts coughing up the water that was in her lungs just as the power cuts out inside the home.

"It's okay." The man says as the woman breathes heavily after coughing up all the water.

When the woman finally can think clearly she sees the man and panics before quickly grabbing her the man by his throat along with her trident and pushes him against the wall while still holding onto his throat.

"Easy, you weren't breathing." The man says in a panic as the woman's trident starts to power up.

Suddenly the power kicks back on with tv blaring causing the woman to grow more panicked before she drops the man and stomps closer to the tv before launching her trident which pierced the screen and went all the way through the tv due to the force of which she threw the trident.