Beginnings Part 2

When we were young we were always seen as freaks due to always finding ourselves talking to fish, but we also loved who we were and who our parents were until the day we found out our mother was murdered for loving our father and having us...on that day we grew to hate Atlantis and all it stood for.

   In the middle of the open sea you will see a military submarine sitting underwater, but if you look closer you'll see a small ship landing on top of said submarine

BANG. BANG. BANG.

After boarding the ship the mysterious pirates shot and killed anyone who was on board and as the bodies of innocent navy men laid on the ground the pirates move throughout the ship without any mercy or grievances about what they have done.

As the group continues walking through the ship we see an older African American man standing watching as his soldiers massacre the crew on board before another man with armor that is much stronger than the others walks in and takes off his helmet...

His name is Black Manta.

"Sir we've secured the captain." A soldier announced as he brought the captain of the sub to his leader.

"The distress beacon is deactivated. We're running dark again." The older man stated as he walked closer towards the captain.

"But they heard it. You can count on it." The captain spoke as Black Manta walked forward.

"I'll make you a deal. I won't tell you how to captain...And you don't tell me how to pirate." Manta stated before unsheathing a blade that was hidden in his wrist gauntlet before he quickly skewered the captain with his blade.

After stabbing the captain manta removed the blade letting the captain fall to the ground dead.

"Where's the rest of the crew?" Manta asked.

"Decided discretion was the better part of valor and sealed themselves up in the torpedo bay." The older man stated as manta and himself walked through the sub.

"Our reputation proceeds us." Manta stated with a smirk before the older man stops and turns to him.

"Your reputation. This is your win. Here." The older man said as he held out an old worn down blade to his son.