11. L i y u e H a r b o r. VII

✨outfit of the day✨

✨outfit of the day✨

"These are but scraps of paper, and yet they guide Lady Ningguang's hand such is their value

"These are but scraps of paper, and yet they guide Lady Ningguang's hand such is their value." The storytelling informs.

"Merely grasping one or two of them will surely gift you a fragment of her wisdom — enough to stay a step or two ahead of your peers." He exclaims.

"Tianquan Ningguang... feels like we're hearing this name a lot." Paimon comments.

"Liyue locals talk about her, the Fatui hate her, she's most likely the one who hid the Exuvia, and we saw her at the Rite of Descension..." Paimon claims.

"I wonder what sort of person she is" I say.

"At last, I have found you, you who returned from Jueyun Karst." A voice suddenly spoke.

"Who's there?!" Paimon calls.

"[Name], Paimon, we gotta go... !" Aether calls to us.

"Wait! I'm not with the Millelith, nor am I here to claim your bounty!"

We look up to see a lady with blue hair on top of a roof.

"However, I am an emissary of the Liyue Qixing. My name is Ganyu, secretary at the Yuehai Pavilion, and I have come specifically to meet you." She informed.

"Secretary?" Aether asks.

"Well, in concrete terms, I am the corporate secretary for the Qixing. At the moment, I am serving as Lady Ningguang's special emissary." She gives details.

"Ningguang sent you? We were literally just talking about her..." Paimon says.

My apologies, you who have returned from lueyun Karst... I am duty-bound, and cannot extend my courtesy to you in full." She apologized.

"But I have with me a letter from Lady Ningguang. She extends a formal invitation to you in her capacity as Tianquan"

"She invites you to her palace in the sky"

"An official invitation... ?" Paimon mumbled.

"To a palace in the sky!?" I jump up with stars in my eyes.

"Lady Ningguang said this: 'Invite them to come here'" Ganyu tells, "'I wish to meet them'"

"'At the Jade Camber, together, we shall snip every one of these entwining dark threads'"

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"And with that, the wmissary who called herself Ganyu, just disappeared" Paimon explains.

"But we've received an invitation from the Liyue Qixing. Paimon still can't believe it!"

"Aether! We'll be meeting people that have way more money than Paimon could ever count... We should be on our best manners!"

Aether sighs, "Paimon is up to something again..."

Zhongli laughs, "hah...An invitation to visit the Jade Chamber is a rare honor, indeed." He comments.

"You'd best be on your way now. But don't forget about the Rite of Parting. Once you've finished at the Jade Chamber, meet me at Dihua Marsh."

"Don't worry, we won't forget! Dihua Marsh. We'll see you there!" Paimon exclaims.

"Yep! See you later!" I smile and wave.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Wow!" I look at the Chamber

"Look, up there! That's the Jade Chamber" Paimon says.

"Question is, how do we get up there?" Aether asks.

"Ah, this is bad.... Paimon's supposed to be your guide, but Paimon doesn't know where the way up to the Jade Chamber is..." Paimon mutters.

"You're only realizing that now!?" Aether asks.

"Well...Paimon can float and I can maybe fly while carrying you" I wink at him.

"N–No!" Aether disagrees.

"Well, since we want to go to the Jade Chamber, heading to its location on the map is the sensible thing to do!" Paimon states.

"Let's look around. There has to be a way up there nearby!"

"Or I could just ca—" I was cut off.

"I won't let you carry me!" Aether exclaimed blushing.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Hey, look! There's some sort of mechanism thingy!" Paimon points.

"Since this is the right place, it must have something to do with the Jade Chamber." She assumes.

"Maybe it's the way to the Jade Chamber?" Aether proposes.

Aether used his wind glider to go through the rings on the sky and I follow him with my wings.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Huh, it only takes us up to here..." Paimon muttered as we land in a little floating island.

"Aw, if that wind current was stronger, we'd be able to reach the top in one go!" Paimon complaints.

"Best we go back to Liyue and ask the Millelith..." Aether suggests.

"Huh? Why?" Paimon asks.

"The way up shouldn't be a secret, or..."

"Or...?" I questioned

"Or? ...Oh, Paimon gets it! If it was a secret, Ganyu wouldn't have let us try to find it ourselves, right?" She asks.

"Alright, let's follow your plan, then we can..."

"Ooh! Hang on a moment. Look down there!"

We follow her words.

"Looks like we've gotten close to the Guizhong Ballista."