12. L i y u e H a r b o r. VIII

⭐️⭐️⭐️
✨outfit of the day✨

⭐️⭐️⭐️"I've been waiting for you, returnees from Jueyun Karst" Ningguang greets

⭐️⭐️⭐️
"I've been waiting for you, returnees from Jueyun Karst" Ningguang greets.

"Ah, it's Ningguang!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Since this is our first meeting, um, we've prepared a gift! Hope you like it?" Paimon offers.

"Oh, for me? You have my thanks. It seems that I have made things difficult for you, considering that you were supposed to be my guests." She thanked.

"Oh, don't worry!" I smile.

"Yah! Hehe...It's nothing" Paimon says.

"Nice place, this Jade Chamber" Aether commented.

Ningguang laughs, "Haha, I'm glad you like it here too"

"This palace floats in the skies, higher than the peak of any mountain. From this vantage point, one may survey all of Liyue." She explains.

"Wow—" I look around.

"I have been gathering the funds necessary to build it from the time I began learning the merchant's craft."

"And since becoming the Tianquan, I have spared no effort in hiring the best craftsmen to constantly extend it."

"At first, it was but the size of one room. Now, it is large enough to blot out the moon in the skies above Liyue."

"One day, I believe it will overshadow all seven nations"

"Wow, how ambitious"

"Not many from outside Liyue earn the right to ascend to the Jade Chamber."

"But i have been in correspondence with the Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius, who spoke highly of you two."

"As such, I have been putting eyes and ears out ever since you reached Liyue"

"What!?" Paimon and I ask.

"And I finally got wind of your movements when you were on the way to Wangshu Inn." She states.

"...Wait. Was Verr Goldet one of you people!?" Paimon questions.

Ningguang chuckles, "Just Verr Goldet? ...No"

"Everyone at Wangshu Inn is one of ours."

Paimon yell incoherent words.

"We also ran into the Yuheng not long ago..." Aethef mentions.

"At the Guizhong Ballista, yes?" Ningguang asks.

"You know that too!?" I demand.

"Uh... you weren't peeking on us from the skies the whole time... were you!?" Paimon asks.

"Haha... I fear that peeking would have been a little difficult from this altitude."

"Our eyes and ears are more than sufficient. You three are very interesting people, after all. It would be natural to take an interest"