Fatiti|Where Their Hearts Are Buried 2

It's a really small village. It is a type of village which contains not more than a hundred families. It's located so very far from the city that if you were to travel from dawaki to the village, you will still spend a lot of time getting there.

Baba Emad and Baba Uthein did not return to the village since they don't have families there anymore. Neither did Baba Barewa. 

They don't have that many families to begin with. But since they were born there, it was still their mother's roots.

Baba Barewa bought another big farm over there where he builds a small house deep inside it. In his estimation, it will be enough for their current numbers!

As usual, umma has a room she would share with her kids. Mami too. He has a tiny room for himself and there is a kitchen, one toilet and a spacious compound. That's all.

He hates big houses. And he hates many rooms. He detests fancy things and does not like anything modern. Kawai he wants to remain in the old age!

Most times, his room is dark. He doesn't even switch on lights all that much.

Anyways, all the family members, married or not, followed them to the new house.

Kawai Ummalele is angry. So she decides that she would build a small house for her mother. This brings a lot of fuss as Baba Barewa did not argue the point.

Mami didn't have any rich daughter who would be kind enough to do it for her. So her children were severely against it.

Mami kept on egging them on by swearing that if Umma is to live in a good house, she would live in a good house too. Ai Baba Barewa is the one who found spouses for almost all his children! Why didn't t he find rich spouses for her own children!

You won't believe the amount of anger involved. Baba Barewa, as usual, just ignored them. He asks all the married daughters to return to their houses!

Even though the house has reduced, one thing fast became apparent.

Umma's goals have changed.

Mami's goals have changed.

In fact no one wants to die. So, they have both shifted their attention to how they could get rid of a Ahlan. For now, they both came to the same conclusions separately, but the same nintheless.

They must create a trap for Ahlan. But first, they have to make it look like she and her mother were winning!

Toh I nstead of Mami to concentrate her energy on frustrating Umma, she is silent.

Instead of Umma to remain a neutral party as usual, she couldn't keep quiet.

She is taxed with pressuring Baba Barewa to bring Khair home.

Mami is taxed with killing any chances for Amirah to marry Khair Barewa.

They have a plan. And according to that plan, on the day of the marriage ceremony, instead of Amirah, Khair will be marrying Ahlan.

Ahlan is prepared to divide and conquer! But since she is still so young, one has to wonder if Mama Furera is really innocent!

UMMA PACES IN HER room, wondering how to raise alarm bells in Baba Barewa's mind just so he brings Khair home. Even for a little bit.

Then she gets the perfect idea.

She goes to Baba Barewa's room and sits on the floor, waiting for him to acknowledge her.

"What brings you?" He asks gruffly. You can see he is not in a mood for talking. But he is almost like that all the time. It was no secret that he doesn't talk to her much. It had stopped bothering her long since she discovered he listens to her most.