𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬*

Odessa felt herself heating up inexplicably

  Odessa felt herself heating up inexplicably. That was a lie, it was very explicable. She had just watched, made, Ezra Barlowe cum twice. He still shook with pleasure just under her, anticipation and nervousness behind his brown eyes.

Odessa tried not to revel in the fact that she had made him like this. Eagerly waiting for her touch.

  She perched on his lap, letting Ezra's exposed dick rub between her thighs. Odessa was glad she'd chosen to wear a skirt, ignoring the weather. Ezra let out a shaky moan, his still sensitive dick almost unable to handle the pleasure.

"Do you want to take a break?" Odessa asked, running a hand through Ezra's hair. He didn't know how to reply. On one hand, he might have a stroke if she made him cum again. On the other, he was ready and willing to be put in the hospital for that.

"Maybe just for a minute." He mumbled, leaning forward just a little to rest his head against Odessa's shoulder.

She giggled gently and that made Ezra's dick twitch again. Odessa felt the movement but ignored it, massaging Ezra's shoulders instead. She wanted him relaxed and comfortable, not tense.

It didn't take long for Ezra to collect himself and soon he was looking back up at her expectantly. He wanted her, he wanted this, he wanted Odessa to take his virginity. And, for some reason, he wasn't afraid to show it. He wanted to give all of himself, everything to her.

Odessa couldn't help but smile as she thought about how he had always been so open and vulnerable with her. How much he trusted her. And just as much as he was willing to give up to her, she was willing to oblige, if it meant he was happy.

"Do you have any condoms?" Odessa asked. This snapped Ezra out of his daze for just a moment.

"Um, yeah, of course." He scrambled nervously around until he found a box of condoms and pulled one out.

He tried to tear open the plastic, but his hands were shaking. Odessa took it from him gently and tore the wrapper with ease.

"Sit back," She said. "I'll put it on for you."

Ezra watched her in heavy anticipation as Odessa's hands rolled the condom carefully over the head of his dick. He struggled not to writhe under her touch, but soon it was on.

He closed his eyes, letting the sensation wash over him. He could hear the way Odessa breathed in, deep and even. Her fingers danced gently across his stomach as she stroked the length of him and with the other hand, ensured the condom was on securely. Ezra's dick twitched again at the feel of the pads of her fingers. He wanted more. Needed more.

He opened his eyes to look at her, to beg. It only took Odessa a second before she gave in to his plea. She leaned over, resting her weight on him slightly as she kissed him once more.