𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐢𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐥 [𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨] *

The room was warm

The room was warm. Not because of the fireplace; that had long been extinguished. Not the warm draft flowing in from the hall. Not even the heated blankets.

   Odessa and Ezra lay next to each other on one of the beds in the suite. Each felt that undeniable warmth. It had started back at the hot tubs, where Jess had pointed out that Ezra was looking very red, which he blamed on the steam. It was actually a dangerously hot blush that was creeping up his face from Odessa's hand exploring him under the water.

  They had all walked back to the room late, Odessa and Ezra hanging back a bit to steal kisses like lovestruck high school sweethearts. They all reached the suite and got ready to sleep, pairing up to share the two beds between the four of them.

  It was nearing one in the morning and Odessa couldn't sleep. Neither could Ezra. Jess and Thalia, on the other hand, were blissfully passed out.

  Odessa closed her eyes and tried to drift off, hoping that counting the stars outside the window would help. It didn't. Especially not with Ezra's body so close to hers. She didn't know he was awake too, not until she felt his fingertips brush against the small of her back. Odessa tensed slightly, thinking maybe he was just shifting in his sleep. But Ezra moved his hands deliberately across her back, over to her hip and around her waist. His fingers quivered nervously as he did. Ezra didn't want to overstep, but he was desperate for her.

  Odessa covered his hand with her own and moved to press her back up against him. Ezra leaned into the contact, resting his forehead against the curve of her shoulder. He let out a small sigh before placing a kiss there. Odessa shifted to face Ezra and kissed him gently in return. Even in the dark, they found each other, easily navigating the curves of the others body.

   Jess shifting around in their sleep was what snapped Odessa out of her daze for a moment, and made her keenly aware of the other people on the room. Fooling around wasn't a good idea. Especially within such close proximity.

  But again, Ezra was feeling hopelessly desperate and that only fueled his boldness. He'd take every opportunity to be with Odessa, improper as it might be. He couldn't care less about propriety. All he wanted right now was her.

  He held her closer to his body, his dick already hard. Odessa felt this instantly, right against her bare thigh. She reached down slowly, grazing his chest and stomach along the way. And when she finally touched him where he wanted, he shivered and she smiled. His reaction was adorable; his dick twitching beneath her hand.

  "We should really stop, Ezra." She whispered teasingly, so quietly she could barely hear herself.

Ezra shook his head and rested his chin atop of Odessa's head. He squeezed her tighter against his chest. "Please, don't."

Odessa looked up at him, her eyes adjusting to the low light. There was something intense in his gaze and it was driving her crazy.

  He needed this. A lot more than anything. His breathing grew uneven and she pressed their bodies together tightly. She trailed kisses down the column of his throat, kissing and sucking at the hollow of his neck.
Ezra's hands found their way onto her ass, under her pajamas, gripping tight. When his fingers brushed over her panties, Odessa struggled to surpress a moan.