Blast from the past

17 years ago- a young fox and a gray wolf, just came out of robbing a bank.

They both jumped out of a window, carrying two bags of stolen money.

They were both laughing because they love the thrill of the hunt.

From 0:57-1:00 nick and wolf look at each other and smile, while driving away.

It was nick Wilde with the one and only, the big bad wolf, mr. Wolf.

"HAHAHA, way to trip the alarm" nick nudges wolf playfully.

"Hey me" wolf chuckles, "you should've grabbed the loot already.

Then suddenly, they see the police have finally arrived.

They looked through the rear view mirror above them, to see a group of police cars behind them, then they smiled.

"Well look who's finally arrived" nick snickers as they both buckle in.

"Well we should hurry wand for pick up the others"

"Hey" nick calls out to him, wolf looks up at him.

He stuck his fist out for wolf to bump with his own hand, Wolf grinned. "Go bad." Nick began.

"Or go home," wolf finished.

The flashback ending with the two furry paws fading to nick in a police uniform, he was holding a cup of coffee, thinking about the life choices he made.

Including him joining the bad guys.

That's right, before nick was a con man, he joined the criminal masterminds the bad guys.

But he doesn't talk about that anymore, he doesn't want or like to talk about it.

It was another day in zootopia, how nick became a cop you asked.

Well let's flashback to two years ago from today.

He was just a simple con man, selling frozen pawsicles when he became a eye witness to a missing person case.

He then meets Judy hopps a energetic rookie rabbit cop trying to prove herself she's more then just a small rabbit.

He was forced to accompany her to help a bodyguard tiger find his adoptive Gazelle teenage daughter Jenna who was kidnapped.

Along the way, Judy shows nick he can be more then a criminal con man, and he shows her what a great cop he can be.

With his help, they found on the skyscraper, where Jenna was being taken hostage by a mad gorilla who he wanted to kill Jenna to prove a point that predators needed to got back to their natural ways and eat the pray, he also thought it was unnatural for a predator to adopt a predator as a kid, the gorilla was a scientist professor named dr. Terce who was friends with Jenna's adopted father jack tigerwood, he just wanted to convinced jack that adopting Jenna was wrong.

And after a epic showdown in the rain, on top of the skyscraper.

Jenna was saved and dr terce was arrested and sent to zootopia Animal Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

Nick and Judy were then honored as heroes, and nick joined the ZPD, where he became Judy's partner.

He was happy.

Nick walks in ZDP, he waves at everyone and passes by a picture frame with a newspaper of his heroic deed.

On the headline it read: kidnapped teenager reunites with father, local heroes Judy hops and Nicholas Wilde saves the day and dr. Tercer arrested for kidnappings and attempt of murder.

It also shows a picture of Jenna hugging jack, Judy and nick smiles at the camera and dr. Tercer cuffed and escorted inside the police car.

But yet....he found as he thinks of sad thoughts.

There was something about on his mind he's been thinking about, something from his past.

A terrible thing he did, something he regrets.

As he walks inside the bullpen, he sits down next to his partner, Judy, who noticed something was bothering him.

"Hey nick, are you ok?" She touches his paw to comfort him.

And when he realized he let his guard down, he shakes the thought off, fakes or puts on a smile and looks at her.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" he lied.

Just then chief bogo came in, "hopps, Wilde, step inside my office" he howled.

Over time working as zootopia's cops, they became famous for their hardwork and teamwork.

They solved the impossible, the hardest and the best cases.

They weee the perfect team....

but this case was non like any other or original case they dealt with before.

They sat inside bongo's office, where they see a clipboard of missing predators.

"I got a case I want you toe to be working on we have fourteen missing mammal cases for the past three weeks - all predators - from a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter, and City Hall is right up my tail to find them! This is priority number one "

Judy stares at the board looking at the pictures of missing predators while stroke his chin.

"Uh huh and you want us on the case" nick says, getting Judy's attention, she looks at him.

"Well, non of our best cops could find any leads or find anything, nor clue, that's why I need you two on the case"

Judy then gets up and heads out the door.

"Don't worry chief bogo, you can count on us" after Judy lean outside.

Nick started to get a flashback when he had help with a missing mammal case.

"Go to Officer Clawhauser, he'll give you the evidence you need"

Nick looks at the list of of pictures of the missing predator mammals.

Then when he sees a gray wolf, it reminds him of his dark past, he felt his heart easing, as his starts to have bad flashbacks, hands trembling and sweating.

It wasn't long till the chief saw how stressed he looked.

"You alright officer Wilde"

Nick then comes back to reality, shakes off the bad memory, realizing he was wasting time and he gets up from his chair.

"Yes chief-I-I'll go work on that case"

He slowly walks outside.

"Hey carrots, wait up" he calls out to her.

It was just another case, he thought to himself.

But what he didn't know....was that his past will soon come back to haunt him.