Name the title contest

The flashback ends with Nick lost in his thoughts, wolf was calling him.

"Nick...Nick...hello earth to Nick"

"Huh, oh hey, what's up"

"We're here at city hall, let go"

"Ok"

In City Hall, they were inside when they see mayor Lionheart.

"Ok let me do the talking" Nick says.

But as Nick goes to the mayor, lionheart looks and smiles when he sees the bad guys.

"My my if it isn't the bad guys" he past my a smiling Nick, Nick Lois dumbfounded when he sees the mayor shaking hands with Wolf.

"Mr. Wolf for what can I do you for" mayor lionheart asked.

" well, We were just wondering if we could get into the traffic cam database"

"Yes yes sure anything for the bad guys, Bellwether look them up"

While they're waiting, Nick touches the top of Bellwether's wool. Then he starts to feel it.

" So fluffy!"

"Nick"they all whispered at him.

"Sheep never let me get this close"

"Either do I but you don't see me trying to touch them" wolf says.

"You can't just touch a sheep's wool!" Shark says.

"It's like cotton candy!"

"Nick Stop it!" Webs swats Nick's hand away, he takes his hand and rubs it.

"Where to?" Bellwether asked.

"Uh, Rainforest District. Vine and Tujunga"

Judy glares at Nick, who just grins. Bellwether shows camera icons for the map on the computer.

"There! Traffic cams for the whole city. Well, this is so exciting, actually. I mean, well, you know, I never get to do anything this important"

But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia"

"Oh, I'm more of a glorified secretary" her ears briefly droop.

"I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote. But he did give me that nice mug!"

She shows a coffee mug with the words "World's Greatest Dad" on it, with Dad crossed out and over it has "Assistant Mayor".

"Oh. Well that's nice I guess" webs says

"Hmm. Feels good to be appreciated"

"Smellwether!"

"Ah, that's a fun little name he likes to use. I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that, let me tell you, it was not a good day for me" she answers it, "Yes, sir?"

"I thought you were going to cancel my afternoon!"

"Oh, dear, I'd better go. Let me know what you find. It was really nice for me to be-"

"While we're young, Smellwether!"

"Ooh!" she briefly struggles to open the door before rushing out of there.

"You think when she goes to sleep, she counts herself?"

"Oh, shush" looks through the cams, "Okay, traffic cams... Tujunga, Tujunga...

Then webs jumps judy out of the way, "here cottontail, let me"

Webs starts typing really fast which makes just smiles.