The dark truth

The ZPD swarm the Asylum. Chief Bogo exits bringing Mayor Lionheart in handcuffs with Judy and Nick walking beside them.

"Mayor Lionheart, you have the right to remain silent. Anything-"

"You don't understand! I was trying to protect the city!"

"You were just trying to protect your job." Nick says.

"No! Listen, we still don't know why this is happening. It could destroy Zootopia!"

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you...

The other officers bring in Dr. Madge in handcuffs. Other officers look bad guys who looked really stressed about the whole ride they went on, especially wolf.

After everything they been through, how Nick risked his life for him, trying to show him a good time, reminding him of the good times they used to have, trying to make it up to him, saving him, wolf could have just forgave him.

The scene changes back to the ZPD where reporters are gathered for an interview. Chief Bogo is at a podium giving a speech.

"Ladies and gentle-mammals, fourteen mammals went missing, and all fourteen have been found by our best detectives, who will speak to you in a moment.

"Ohh, I'm so nervous" just says.

" hey it's Okay. Remember Press conference 101. You wanna look smart, answer their question with your own question and then answer that question. Like this:"

He pretends to have a news reporter voice while pretending to hold a microphone.

"Excuse me, Officer Hopps, uh, what can you tell us about the case?" He starts talking in a flutey impression of Judy's voice.

"Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes, it was." He then switches back to his normal voice.

"You see?"

Then suddenly he was being approached by wolf as he looks nervously along with the others, his head looking down in embarrassment, scratching the back of his head.

"Hey" wolf says.

Nick turns around, he saw how wolf was about ready to forgive him.

"Hey" he waves then judy saw that they were about ready to patch things up.

"Well I'll just get up there, you two-" she smirks as she pushes Nick closer to wolf, "have a lot of catching up to do"

She walks up to the podium as Nick felt nervously around wolf, trying to say something then...

"Look I wanted to say...thanks for saving me out there today"

Nick smiles then...

"And I wanted to apologize for the way I acted, I know you were just trying to show us a good and how I acted like a jerk to you, it's was just really hard after what happened between us"

Nick's smile turn from a smile to a sincere one, then smiles softly as he places a paw on wolf's shoulders.

"Hey, what happened in the past, stays in the past"

This makes the bad guys smiled...they finally forgave Nick.

"So now that all is forgiven...maybe you could tell princess more about her uncle Nick"

This makes them make an a playful Annoying look at them with a smile.

"Uncle Nick, huh" snake says.

They see him shrugs his shoulders as they watch the interview take place.