Happy endings

The scene changes to ZNN reporters outside taking pictures of bellwether being taking in by wolf.

While Nick gets bombarded with reports as microphones get in his face.

"Officer Wilde, officer Wilde"

"Whoa whoa"

"Is it true that bellwether is behind the bizarre predator attacks" a rabbit reporter asked.

"Why yes" he says as he smirks.

"did you single handedly tracked and took her down"

But before he could answer that he saw how wolf was looking back then looks away with a frown.

"After all they been through l, after ge saved him, could Nick really betray his friends again...or should he really go true or his words..is he a changed fox"

"Actually it was all the bad guys doing, they helped me solved the case"

Wolf was surprised as he turns around to see Nick smiling at him, then Nick walks over to him, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him to where reporters were taking pictures.

"They were the greatest team ever, heck they were the best team I ever had and I took them for granted"

Wolf looks at Nick to see he was being serious as he was talking to the crowd like he was talking to wolf himself.

"He was my best friend, the only friend who cared about me...guys if I could turn back time...I found stop making that same mistake... please would you guys forgive me"

Wolf and the others were trying to hard not to cry then wolf smiles at him and said:

"Water under the bridge old pal" he opens his hands up to him, Nick smirks and the two predators hugged.

Everyone awed at the reconcile friendship, then suddenly the bad guys joined in for a group hug, shark picks them up and swings them around, wolf and Nick smiles at each other as Judy smiles.

The bad guys have finally forgiven Nick.

the scene changes to ZNN with Fabienne Growley and Peter Moosebridge.

"Former Mayor Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today, guilty of masterminding the savage attacks that have plagued Zootopia of late"

They show Bellwether in an orange jumpsuit, in handcuffs, filled with contempt, as she is escorted through the crowd as photographers take pictures.

"Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart, denies any knowledge of her plot, claiming he was just trying to protect the city"

Lionheart is seen in prison being interviewed by a porcupine.

"Did I falsely imprison those animals? Well, yes. Yes, I did. It was a classic "doing the wrong thing for the right reason" kind of a deal"

"In related news, doctors say the Night howler antidote is proving effective in rehabilitating the afflicted predators"

The scenes changes to a hospital where Emmitt is being cured from his savage state. He starts to wake up, lying down in bed. Mrs. Otterton, who is reading, looks at him.

"Emmitt? Oh, Emmitt!" The Ottertons hug very deeply in relief.

Mrs. Otterton turns to Judy, who is back in her police uniform and her leg is healed.

"Thank you" she whispered.

While on the other side of just, Nick was looking at room, where the bad guy we were waiting for princess to recover.

Her room was filled with flowers, stuffed animals, balloons and get well soon cards.

The bad guys looked at her with concern mixed with worry.