Jay's coming out

Trans Jay requested by @SlvtyHoe

______________________________________________________________­­­____­­__

The ninja had been training for hours and were all exausted. Maybe that was why Kai beat him in that fight, Jay thought.

"You fight like a girl", the red ninja joked. He meant it with no ill Intention, but it made Jay's dysphoria suddenly rise up. "Ha ha, very funny", the blue ninja commented sarcastically.

"Are you okay, Jay?", Cole asked him concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine", Jay answered trying to sound like he meant it, but his voice betrayed him.

With tears on his face Jay cried out, "I have to tell you something! I am - I was born as a girl, but I am not one. I'm a guy. I just have to try harder, okay?"

That's when he felt a hand on his shoulder, so he looked up to see the earth ninja giving him a sypathetic look. "Hey, you're not the only one", he confessed. "But I've seen you shirtless", Jay asked confused. Cole laughed. "My dad explained for my surgeries", he explained and Jay smiled.

Zane walked over to the two and added, "Since I was built, I do not have a sex, I do however identify with a masculine gender" Jay's smile got wider, "Glad too know you understand me"

"I support you too", Kai yelled. "But am I the only one who isn't a guy all the time?", he asked in his speaking voice.

Jay and Cole looked confused, but zane asked back "Do you mean that you identify with the label genderfluid meaning your gender is changing constantly?" Kai laughed. "Exactly", he confirmed.

______________________________________________________________­­­____­­__

"Why does it say 'female' when you try to use your skin", Kai asked Superstar-rocking-Jay.

"Well about that, I was born a girl, I am a guy, though. And yes, I did have top surgery already. An old Lady that Nya and I saved gave us both a ton of money. Oh, mentioning Nya, she know, I mean we're dating", Jay explained.

"Okay nice, now let's destroy some robots", Cole said. "Yeah, let's kill these fuckers", Kai joined in. "Follow me", Jay instructed