Chapter 19: Laying It All Out

The office was completely silent from shock. Everyone was now gazing bewilderedly at the she-wolf's declaration. Blake was in amazement. Beth and Ryker were in disbelief. Blake was amazed that Kelly found her mate. She was slowly starting to understand the werewolves bit by bit, but she was a little worried about how Ivan would react to this revelation. Ryker could believe that the Moon Goddess would pair his sister with a rogue and Beth was cursing whatever malicious force for dealing her and her comrade with this bad hand. Beth still had hostile feelings toward the supernatural.

Ivan, however, couldn't believe that he was paired with a supernatural. At first, he didn't want to accept this, but his wolf momentarily took control and his eyes flashed yellow. All eyes were on Ivan when he stood up from his seat and walked up to Kelly. In a fluid motion, he snaked his arm around Kelly's waist, cupped her cheek with his other hand, and kissed her. Kelly was taken aback a moment by this but soon responded back to the kiss as she felt the sparks of the newly formed mate bond. At that moment, it was just Kelly and Ivan, well more like Ivan's wolf.

"Ivan, what the fuck?!" Beth yelled out in disbelief.

As if snapping out of what ever spell he was under, Ivan eyes shot open, no longer glowing liquid gold. He back away from Kelly in utter confusion, wondering what in the world came over him.

Kelly was taken aback by her mate suddenly breaking the kiss. She saw the confusion in Ivan's eyes and as if she was reading his thoughts, she asked his untold question.

"Your inner wolf took control for a moment as he recognized me as your mate-"

"My inner what?!" Ivan interrupted, not understanding what she meant. "Wait... Did you say... mate?! Sorry, but this has to be a mistake."

Tears were threatening to spill from Kelly as she felt rejected. Blake got to counsel the poor girl, who she has come to see as a sister, in the short time being together.  Beth was eyeing Blake strangely for give the she-wolf emotional support.

"Blake what are you doing, leave the supernatural alone and get over here," Beth beaconed her friend to her side.

"The supernatural has a name and it's Kelly!" Blake snapped and Ivan was fascinated and a little happy to learn the girls name, but the feeling was gone as quickly as it came.

"Why are you defending her, Blake? Don't you remember what their pack did to us? They hunted us down and took you away from us! So why would you feel the need to help one of them?!"

"Because I am one of them!" Blake hurled back at Beth.

Both Beth and Ivan were taken a back by Blake's outburst. Beth tried to laugh it off and told Blake to quit playing around. To get them to believe her claim, she used a simple wind spell that Morgan taught her through training. Blake spoke the incantation and a small burst of wind rushed out to her friends. They were silent for a while, too shocked to speak. The friend that they have known for a since the days the colony was still starting out, turned out to be a supernatural.

"So you've been lying to us this whole time?" Beth broke the silent hostility raising in her voice. "That you're a witch?!"

"I never lied to you guys," Blake denied. "I only found out recently."

"Bullshit! You don't just happen to "found out" that you have magical powers!" Beth throw back.

"Were you a spy sent by some coven all along? If so you're nothing, but a dirty traitor!" Ivan growled.

Blake's eyes widen and her eye brows shot up from the utter disbelief that her friends were throwing wild accusations and were so quick to judge just because they found out that she was supernatural. A small part of her expected this, considering their past after the supernatural revelation. Beth's lost her parents when a flock of vampires attacked her neighborhood. She had a little sister, but they got separated during the attack. As for Ivan, he used to work as a mechanic at his uncle's garage part-time. Until witches burned to the ground. 

Now all is revealed about their personal situations. As Blake was going to respond to Ivan, the door to the office and in came Emma. As you all may remember, the self-proclaimed Luna of the pack. She walked into the Alpha's office amidst the ongoing chaos and perched herself on Ryker's big desk. There was an awkward silence due to her sudden entries and the other all looked at her with confusion.

"Hi babe, did you miss me?" She asked flipping her hear and batting her eyes at Ryker, who looked clearly annoyed.

"Who's the floozy?" Beth quirked an eyebrow at the she-wolf.

"That's Luna to you, street rat!" Emma snarled turning to look at Beth. "And the real question is who are you? I don't-

"Emma!" Ryker yelled at her and the girl slightly jumped, looking back at him so fast, so could have gotten whiplash. "How many times do I have to tell you that you are not the Luna, we have been through this before."

"But babe, there must have been some mistake, there is no way the moon goddess would pair with anyone other than me." Emma argued refusing to accept reality.

"The moon goddess doesn't make mistakes, to say otherwise is sin!" Kelly added in with eyes still filled with tears from earlier.

"Who the hell asked you for your two cents, Kelly-"

"Don't you dare talk to her like that, who do you think you are?!" Blake yelled defending Kelly. Ivan bit down a growl, his wolf didn't like that someone was speaking so harshly to his mate. However he did not let it sound out.

"I'm, wait... You're the b*tch that slammed the door in my face when went to see Ryker!"

"I maybe a b*tch, but at least I'm not a sex-deprived hussy-"

"ENOUGH!" Ryker roared. "Guards!"

The doors to the office flew open and six guards matched in. Four surrounded Ivan and Beth and two did the same with Emma. Ryker instructed the guards to take their "unannounced guests" to their quarters and for Emma to be escorted to her room. Once they left, the room was filled with awkward silence. Blake decided to take Kelly to her room.

"Blake," Ryker called to her.

"Not now Ryker," Blake replied as she continued for the door. "I'm not in the mood."

With a slam of the door, Blake was along with Kelly. Ryker was, yet again, dejected and was growing more and more frustrated with the situation with his mate. Friends turning on her, vampires targeting her and her refusal to accept their bond. It was surprising that he and his wolf haven't exploded and gone wild yet. All Ryker could do is shake his head and think up his next course of action.

A/N

Hey guys been a while, huh? So I finally got another chapter done. Don't know when the other will be out, though. However, enjoy and Happy Halloween!