𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Seth the god of war and deserts, ruled the sands and protected Egypt from outside enemies.
Nephthys, the god of harmony, opened the people's ears and mouths and put conflict to sleep.

isis the god of magic, married osiris, the god of life. and for him, promised to never let the nile river run dry.

Y/n the god of prosperity, happiness and pride showered the lands over with blissfulness. and not once did the Egyptians go about their day without flourishing.

Osiris, with his influence over life, gave humans longevity and abundance. Making the Egyptians fall in love with his absolute power and irreplaceable glory. In front of the powerful Osiris, even the great sun god wasn't able to interfere and soon the rule of Egypt passed over to Osiris.

HOWEVER,

One day, the god of catastrophe came to visit Egypt which had only known peace and abundance until catastrophe whispered jealousy into seth's ear.
Gripped by jealousy, Seth chopped his older brother into nine different pieces and dumped him into the Nile.

He then came forward to Isis, declaring himself as the new king and demanded that they share a bed. However, having seen Osiris' corpse within the Nile, rejected Seth's advances and cursed him.

In the end, Isis was imprisoned in a labyrinth for that crime.  Hearing this, the god of harmony Nephthys went to find her.  And whispered into to her in a way, so that Seth could not hear the correct path. Isis, after following the right path and escaping the labyrinth, gathered the pieces of Osiris' body and resurrected him with the water of the Nile.

The resurrected Osiris wept at Isis' love, which had overcome hundreds of years of hardships. And the two shared a passionate love for a long time. 

NONETHELESS

Osiris, who had already become the god of the underworld could not leave it unattended for long.

And so Isis is left alone, called a boat and once again hid from Seth within the reeds.

Which from there she gave birth to a child, 'Horus' , the sun god who was destined to rule over Egypt in the future. On the other hand, Seth ruled Egypt with bloody violence so that no one would even have the thought to rebel.

The other gods, unable to face Seth's powerful strength, were not able to to lift their heads and remained shamefully silent.

PRESENT TIME

" in the end, the gods.. even though they pretend to be dignified-while facing me they can't even make a sound and ignored the deaths of these innocent people." 

"ah,, truly.. they're all fucking bastards. they just keep on running.. they're no fun.. no fun!" a man who looked to be about average height with fair skin and red locs voiced out annoyed.

In a room filled to the brim with the intoxicating scent of incense and many bottles of alcohol, there stood seth. His once pink cushions were now stained red from the no longer breathing bodies that littered around him.

"gather the humans. let's begin the festival for the pathetic mortals who have been abandoned by the ENNEAD."

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

TIME: hundreds of years later in Heliopolis

There stood anubis the son of seth and nephthys, peering down at his mother behind bars. "that's enough nephthys." anubis was the first to break the silence

"you've done everything you could. you may leave now. I'll assist you." he spoke. "Didn't I tell you last time.. I wont leave." she replied sternly. "If you just do as I say, you'll be able to leave by the way of the ocean... no, even if you just escape the desert, then geb and nut will look after you. If that could happen.." anubis tries reasoning with her, but she still wouldn't budge.

"please, enough.." nephthys begged before continuing " this is a trial I need to endure. I have to stay by seth's side. If I leave aswell.." not being able to finish anubis cuts in " don't worry about that. I'll deal with the rest myself."

jolting up in shock and snatching her son's arm at what he spouted, she shouts  "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! DONT DO SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET ANUBIS! "

snatching his arm back he shouted back at her
" WE'VE DONE NOTHING FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BECAUSE OF THAT STATEMENT! BUT IS THERE REALLY A CURSE? WASN'T HE ALWAYS LIKE THIS?"

anubis composed himself before speaking again, "let's stop. that's enough. we don't have time. please come with me." he once again tries to convince her but all she does in return is lower her head down pitifully.

grabbing his arm gently she rests her head down on his hand. "anubis, please.. you need to have faith. everything will be over soon. please endure just a little longer." nephthys pleads with tears spilling out.

"your father still- MOTHER PLEASE GIVE UP ON HIM!! THE FATHER FROM BACK THEN IS GONE..!" anubis cries out with desperation clear in his voice cutting his mother off.

"that's not true anubis... that's not true.." nephthys cries.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

word count: 848

word count: 848