Chapter 21

Meanwhile at Nigam Mansion. Aman, Sonia and Naira came there as they got to know about culprit and Sid also had gun. They all spent happy time.

After dinner. Sid was in room. Avni came there and saw him struggling to wear his shirt as his arm had gun shot. She went and helped him.

Avni (cupping sid's face): Happy now? You are free bird.
Sid (kissing on her hand which was on his cheek): So much. Now we can plan our dates.

Avni (dramatically): Hey bhagwaan isko dates ki padi hain.

Sid pout. Avni chuckled and pecked his lips.

Avu (nervous): Umm... Siddharth?

Sid gave a confuse look.

Avni (nervous): Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hain.
Sid (held her hand): Haan bolo avu aur itni nervous kyun ho rahi ho? Sab theek hain na?
Avni (nodded): Yuvraj Abhishek. Umm... Yuvraj Abhishek zinda hain.

As her words hit his in mind. His breath hitched. He went numb. His grip on her hand tightened. Avneet sensed his situation and held his hand in her hands, rubbing it. Though she knew his reaction will be shocking but still she was worried.

Avni: Sid kuch bolo please.

Gathering all courage. Sid spoke.

Sid (tears roll down his cheeks): Tum mazak kar rahi ho? Prank hain koi? Bhai? Vo theek to hain? Kaha hain? Or or if he is alive to aaye kyun nahin humare pass? Abhi kaha hain vo?
Avni (sighed, calmly): Sidoo, I am not pranking. He is alive. Unhi ke bare me mujhe tumse baat karni hain. But first you calm down. Please calm down. Pani pio.

She took glass of water from nightstand and made him drink.

Sid (impatiently): Haan... Abhi batao sab mujhe. Kaha hain vo? Tumse baat ki kya unhone? Kyun nahin aaye humare pass itne years me?
Avni (keeping finger on his lips): Shant ek dum shant. Main Sab bataugi but you calm down first.

Sid nodded. He took deep breath.

Avni:

Meanwhile with Abhinavi.

Listening Vaish's words. Abhi turned and looked at Vaish with shock and confuse look. Vaish went and sat on his lap.

Vaish (cupping Abhi's face): You trust me, right?
Abhi (nodded): Is it even a question? I do trust you more than anyone in this world jaan.

Vaish smiled and rubbed her nose with his.

Vaish: Mujhe tumse bahut jaruri baat karni hain. Please don't take me wrong abhi. I will explain you everything and also final decision will be in your hands as its about your family.

Abhi gave her confuse look. Vaish took deep breath.

Vaish: Abhishek tum... Umm... tum Abhishek Sharma nahin but Abhishek Nigam ho. Elder son of Ramveer Nigam and Vibha Nigam who are king and queen of Shasha Kingdom. You are Elder brother of Siddharth and Kyaaraa.
Abhi (shocked): But-
Vaish (nervous, cuts him): Let me complete it please jaan.

Abhi nodded.

Vaish: Abhi let me explain you clearly...  We as me, kartik and Naira lied to you. Actually not lied but hide this. Umm.... Yaa wait I explain you whole scene.

She seems nervous. Abhi was shocked, confused and unknown emotions he had.

Vaish (sighed): Hmm.... You, Kartik and Naira came to Mumbai for college studies. I used to live in mumbai only. You, Kartik and Naira were strangers back then we all met in college, became friends. You three got to know about your identities like you guys are prince and princess of your kingdoms in Jaipur. Then we fell in love and started dating. Soon Kartik and Naira too. You guys used come in your home town in vacations. You know abhi through you and Kartik Avneet and Siddharth met. They were in school that time. Both used to fight alot. But Everything was perfect in our lives. Then in third year someone attacked on you.

Flashback:

TBC....

Drop your reviews.