Chapter 28

At Nigam mansion. Everyone were calmed themselves down when they heard car honk.

Avneet (looking at watch): Lagta hain aa gaye.

The moment was so emotional yet happy for whole Nigam family. They quickly rushed out of mansion but at entrance of mansion only. They found Abhi coming out of car. All the works present over there got shock as they saw Abhi. Abhi was damn nervous. Everyone's gaze were on Abhi. Abhi was even more nervous.

Looking at Abhi. Shila covered her mouth with her hands to control her violent sobs. Ram and Vibha were not able to react. Sid and kiyu ran to Abhi and almost jumped on him, hugging him tight.

Kiyu (sobbing badly): Bhaiiii.....

Abhi got even more nervous. Vaish and khushi were standing behind Abhi. Khushi in Vaish's arms but Nigam's were too focused on Abhi that they didn't saw them.

Avni (nervously): Sid, Kiyu calm down please. Abhi bhai nervous ho rahe hain.

Sid, kiyu broke the hug and looked at Abhi's face. He seems nervous. They slowly moved a bit away from abhi. Shila went near abhi with baby steps.

Shila (hold abhi's hands, wisper): Veer.... Veer....

She wasn't able to believe. She moved her dry, scaly skin hands to his faces. She touched his cheeks, nose, eyes. Feeling his presence. She has no bound of happiness. Abhi was silent. He didn't stopped her. Though he was nervous but he liked her touch.

She cupped his face and pull near her face. She kissed on his forehead. She hugged him and broke down on his chest.

Shila (stuttering, sobbing): Kitna pareshan kar rakha tha tune sab ko. Main teri bahut pitai karugi. Or to or is baar main tujhe Ram ke daant se bhi nahin bachaugi.

Kiyu hugged Sid, trying to control her tears and sobs. Vibha came towards abhi and hug him tight. He could sense her tight, possessive grip around his torso. He got shock. He turned to look at vaish. She blinked her eyes indicating him "don't worry". He looked back at both of his mothers who were badly sobbing on his chest. Looking at his family's condition. Tears leaked from his eyes. Unknowingly he wrapped his arms around Vibha and Shila. Vaish saw everyone and smiled. Khushi was looking at everyone with pout. Avni was also looking reunion with wide smile.

Kiyu (wiping her tears, hiccuping): Bhai mujhe bhi huggy chaye.

Listening kiyu's voice. Shila and Vibha broke the hug.

Vibha (caressing Abhi's cheek): Abhi tu theek hain?

Abhi nodded. Everyone's attention turned towards Khushi when they heard her bawling.

Vaish (caressing her back): Shh!! Kya hua baby? Kya hua?
Khushi (rubbing her nose, with back of her hand): Mumma sab sab sab kay (cry) papa, dadi, dadi, dadu, iyu di, aveet di, cidoo kay.
Vaish (wiping her tears): All are happy. That's why they are crying. Shh!! No cry baby.

She said trying to calm her. Ram wiped his tears, calm himself down and took deep breath.

Ram (hug abhi, patted his back): Kaisa hain mera beta?
Abhi (calmly): I am good uncle.

Ram was taken a back listening "uncle" but he understood abhi's condition and looking at his family's condition he tried to be calm. He nodded and patted his shoulder.

Shila (looking at Vaish and khushi): Ye tumhari beti hain?
Vaish (looking at khushi): Ji dadi.
Shila (nodded): Pregnancy ke starting months me careful rahena jaruri hain. Tum usko aese carry nahin kiya karo. Mana bachi hain vo par uska weight tumhare aane wale bache ko affect kar sakta hain.

Vaish nodded nervously.

Vibha (taking khushi): Khushi beta... abhi (pointing ko abhi) tera papa hain?
Khushi (nodded with pout): Yesh dadi. Me abhi baby.
Sid, kiyu (shout in shock): What?

Avni shook her head and giggle silently on their reaction.

Ram (wide grin on his face): Abhi ruk main na tujhe sab se milvata hoon. Ye na meri maa or teri dadi hain. Shasha kingdom ki Rajmata Shila Nigam. (pointing at Shila). Main tere papa. Yaha ka Maharaj Ramveer Nigam. Ye teri maa or yaha ki Maharani Vibha Nigam (pointing at Vibha). Ye tera chota bhai hain Siddharth Nigam yaha ka Rajkumar. Isko hum sab Ashu bhulate hain (pointing at Sid).

Khushi (excitedly): Papa Cidoo my boyfend.

Everyone chuckled.

Abhi (trying to start conversation): Hello Siddharth.
Sid (smiling widely): Bhaii...
Kiyu (with grumpy pout): Mera Introduction? Choro main hi de deti hoon. Bhaii main na cute, sweet, pretty, beautiful Kyaaraa Nigam. Rajkumari of Shasha kingdom and your princess. Finally aap aa gaye. Abhi na aapko pehle to na bhai ko bahut marna hain (pointing at Sid) Itne time se aap nahin the to jo tang kiya hain meko. Koi dar hi nahin hain. Aap abhi na maar maar kar seedha karo inko.
Khushi (clapping happily): Yesh papa. Bishoom Cidoo zorse. Bishoom bishoom.

Everyone chuckled.

Kiyu (nervously looking at Abhi): Bhai ek tight huggy please?

Tears brimmed in her eyes. Abhi nodded nervously. She quickly went and hug him tight.

Kiyu (sniffing to his chest): I missed you so much.

Sid saw them. Again tears roll down on his cheek. It was a little difficult situation for all but happiness was beyond the limits.

TBC....

I tried my best to show emotions clearly but I know I couldn't. So bare me.