Let's go lick some ass!

-*6497*- WORDS (Sorry for any spelling mistakes!)
----------

"I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life." A soft female voice narrator spoke seeing a flashback with Mrs. Mayberry opens white curtains, revealing two birds singing on a tree branch. Inside the classroom, Mrs. Mayberry writes "Good morning!" on the blackboard. "Good morniiiiiiiing!" She twirls around and catches her piece of chalk. With a cheery tone she spoke again
"I hope you all did your homework!" She looked to the several smiling students nod and dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap spins on a stool and faces the wall, the class begin to sing a wonderful song in sync.
"♫ We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too! ♫" Mrs. Mayberry turns around from the board, with a slight high pitch voice she sang "♫ Then when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do! ♫" swinging her chalk side to side

"♫ Okay! ♫" The children replied, Mrs. Mayberry asking a question for the class to reply.

"♫ Two plus six is… ♫"

"♫ Eight! ♫"

"♫ And good behavior's… ♫"

"♫ Great! ♫"

"♫ And now it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date! ♫"

Blonde boy sang proudly with a smile
"♫ It's nine in the morning… ♫"
A girl continued after the boy
"♫ On January 8th! ♫"
A second girl with a big grin dragged along the song "♫ The sun is out smiling! ♫"
Dunce boy happily commented in the corner of the room
"♫ And it's your husband's birthday! ♫"

The class continues to sing "la la la" while Mrs. Mayberry faces the board her face changing to stress as she drags her piece of chalk in a line on the board, the piece almost gone, giving an eery screech. Her face is beaded with sweat and her eye twitches. "Oh my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up now!" She turns around to the class as the class falls silent hearing her worry. "I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!" With guilt in her voice she put her hand to her head.

"Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!" A small girl mentioned and they all agreed.
-------
"Wifey" appears with a ringing telephone icon on a computer screen. A sock lands on a corner of the computer followed by a pair of underwear. Giggles and an "oh yeah," and "not there, not there," come from the room. An unused condom hits the screen as Mrs. Mayberry's face appears from the other side her eye widen from surprise.  Squeaking is heard from the computer while her face turns red in anger the children stand behind her with concerned, fearful looks. Her face blank and in shadow, Mrs. Mayberry stands up and walks away.

The girl stopped her grabbing her by her arm. "Wait! Mrs. Mayberry! Remember what you taught us? Think before you act."
Looking up to her before
Mrs. Mayberry grabs hold of the girl's neck and tosses her through the roof. She walks out the door in pure madness. The children scurry to the window to see Mrs. Mayberry drive through a white picket fence in her green car. The children head back to the computer to watch.
---
Jarold on the other side notices Mrs. Mayberry all of sudden appearance at the house "Oh shit, sweetie. What are you doing here?" He asked in a worried tone
"Shut up, Jarold!" She yelled before  you could hear a woman's screams and shots are heard. "You scream like a bitch!" She growled in blinded rage.
Dunce boy cowers in his seat as the sound of a chainsaw is heard, he covered his ears. Blood splatters against the computer screen as the children stare in pure horror.
"Oh god, what have you done? Sh-She had a family!" Jarold the cheating husband said with complete horror "We could've had a family!" Mrs. Mayberry sobbed shooting her husband after, several times.

Most children look away in disgust and disbelief. Mrs. Mayberry wipes away the blood from the screen looking frazzled at her students. Her voice was shaky "Oh dear God, what have I done...? In front of you all! I'm so sorry, my children! Don't forget to work on your times tables!" She sobbed out and another gunshot is heard shooting her self and the children faint on the floor one by one.
----