Spring broken

This chapter today starts with Blitzø and the crew driving their gray spray painted van along the street. Blitzø singing loudly as the song was on full blast.
"I love this song! ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫" Blitzø poorly sang, bopping his head to the music barely knowing the lyrics. Loona is sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzø, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles.
Y/N seen sitting in the back, as he always lets Loona have shotgun. Also because he didn't have to be directly next to Blitzøs singing.
"♫ Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare… ♫" Blitzø continued to sing as they drove into an old crowded parking lot. "♫ Thoooought it might be love, but you went--♫" Blitzø then seen a
A pink car pull into the remaining parking space. "Unholy shit, fu-" Blitzø yelled by surprise slamming onto the breaks.
And the van skids to a stop. Nearly everyone almost flying out of their seats clenching onto anything near them.
Blitzø turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".
"Oh, you “suck for life”, do ya?!" Blitzø growled before he pulls out a megaphone and yells into it angrily.
"Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!" He continued to yell seeing passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzø lowers the megaphone, shocked.
"Oh, shit! Verosika!" He let out gasp as his jaw lowered. Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.
"Blitzo." She grumbled, her arms crossed pronouncing his name as it is spelled.
Blitzø then started yelling through the window, leaning forward trying to get out.
"I should have known you’d be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is…"
Blitzø falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up quickly.
"…three Rings DOWN!" He pointed to the ground, his tail rattling.
"And I should have known you’d be here when I heard the Amber Alerts." Verosika
looked in a different direction, putting her hands on her thigh her sunglasses blocking her eyes.
"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you’re still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!" Blitzø shook his head, insulting her every chance he got. Verosika flips her long hair back dramatically.
"They let me out because I’m still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups."
Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.
" So, your sister says “Hi”." She smirked to him, tilting her head slightly.
Blitzø then angrily stomped his way to her.
" Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!" He pointed off somewhere, demanding her to get lost.
"Actually, prick... it has my name on it."
Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground.
"I’m doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building..." Veroskia flipped her hair back again, having a smile on her face.

Y/N then got in the front seat with Loona to get a better view both looking out of the window from the van staring with complete surprise. "No way…" Loona mumbled, shaking her head slowly.
"How does he know..her?" Y/N asked confused, not mad just confused.

"...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break." Veroskia finished her sentence making Blitzø jump.
"A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!" Blitzø stomped his foot down, having a raspy voice.
Verosika removes her sunglasses giving a grin. "Awww, you mad, Blitzo? You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run…"
She started to scowl, Blitzø and her both syncing as Blitzø heard this a thousands times already.
"…run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!"