Loo Loo land!

-*6883*- WORDS
-------
As Stolas lullaby finished, he leaves his
small young daughter who settles to sleep peacefully. Now to several years later, where a teenage Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other, Octavia groaned with annoyance. She could hear her mother yelling to her dad with pure anger.
"I can't believe you slept with an Imp, IN OUR FUCKING BED!!"
Octavia, annoyed at being disturbed, rolled her eyes giving a slight growl getting up from her bed. Still hearing the loud arguments and things crashing to the ground.

"It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!" Stolas said trying to defend himself. "A motel?! Like a fucking PLEBIAN?!" Stella shouted to him as
Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "My World is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen, Stella continues screaming at Stolas, Stolas trying not to get hit by the objects being thrown.
"You want to fuck this one, TOO?!"
Stella grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas' direction Stolas dodging to the side waving his hands.
"No! Of course not!" He shook his head, looking to the angry owl infront of him.
"You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!"
Stella screamed, storming out of the room, shouting angrily the entire time, and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in exhausted exasperation before he notices his daughter has entered the kitchen just trying to eat breakfast.
"Good mooorning, Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlet?" Stolas says with a welcoming voice, rasing his arms in the air trying to change the mood.
"Was that a serious question?" Octavia raised and eye brow to her dad.

Stolas opens the refrigerator to retrieve a massive chunk of zebra meat giving a slight awkward smile. "Mm-hmm... What's that you're listening to?" He pointed to her, asking with a curious tone.
"This song is called "My World is Burning Down Around Me". It's by Fuck You Dad."
She responded with a bland tone making
Stolas looks down, thinking the name of the band his daughter mentioned was a hurtful remark. "It's a band." She said shortly after.
Stolas bemusedly replied after giving a smile "Ohhhh! How charming..."
Stolas then grabs the zebra meat and feeds it to a massive potted plant situated in a small alcove off the kitchen as it chewed onto the meat happily with Stolas petting it. Sated, it falls dormant, closing its three eyes. "So, you two done screaming for the day?" Octavia sips her coffee waiting for Stolas to answer. "Umm..." Stolas looked to another part of the room before hearing
Stella let out another scream of anger and an object is heard shattering in the distance Stolas getting startled before looking back to his daughter. "You know what I haven't done in a long, loooong time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of Hell! Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land?" Stolas said with a happy tone changing the subject not to answer the question.
"I'm not five anymore." Octavia rolled her eyes, shaking her head slightly side to side obviously as a no. "You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again, have a day, just the two of us?" He asked, looking at a old picture of the two of them when Octavia was younger enjoying her time at Loo Loo land with her happy dad holding her. "I'd... rather kill myself." She answered back, not giving any emotion.

"There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security."
Stolas picks up a phone carried on a platter by his now bruised and battered servant.
"Security for a theme park?" Octavia questioned, rasing a brow.
"We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies!" Stolas began to hold the phone to to his ear.
Octavia grabs a box of cereal on the table and begins shoveling handfuls into her mouth. "Our money, maybe." She said under her breath, chewing on the cereal.
"Speak for yourself, Princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!" Stolas smirks making Octavia drop a handful of cereal, disgusted.
"What...?" She cringed, obviously uncomfortable.
"Who can protect me! Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know." Stolas smiles, fixing what he said realizing he was speaking to his daughter.
As he dial a number in, Octavia groans and pulls her hat down over her eyes, not wanting to do anything today.
-------
Now at I.M.P Headquarters, where Blitzø is busy doing very important work in his office sitting at his desk, involving crude representations of Millie, Moxxie, and
Y/N made out of office supplies that he puppets around and speaks with. Between them is a framed photo of Blitzø with a robe pulled down off his shoulders seductively and a flower between his teeth. The text reads "#1 Bitch" with "BOSS" written in red over it.
Blitzø spoke impersonating Millie as he hold the puppet in his hand "Oh, Blitzø! You're such a good boss!" He then went to impersonating Moxxie, holding the puppet in his other hand. "Yeah, I really want you, sir." Then impersonating Y/N, holding the third puppet with his tail wrapped around it. "Me too!" He then smirked speaking with his normal voice "Let's four-way!"
Blitzø lowers his "employees" below his desk down to his area, looking momentarily pleasured before being interrupted by the ringing of his Hellphone. "WHAT?!" He shouted into the phone, annoyed sipping onto coffee he had near by. "Why, hello, my big-dicked Blitzy." Stolas replied with a lustful tone through the phone making both Blitzø and Octavia spit out their coffee in sheer surprise. Blitzø slams his mug onto his desk. Cutting back and fourth to Blitzø then Octavia.