✗ intro ✗

⚊ synopsis

After her life is thrown out of order in another country, Jillian Klein Cruz finds herself scrambling it back together while being away from everything and everyone she had known behind.

Everything is confusing and scary for her in Seoul.

That is until she receives a creepy email from SD, in short for Stranger Danger, who would help her navigate through the wild forest that is her new school and who to befriend among the classes she was in.

One of them being named Park Minji.

In a leap of faith or an act of desparation,  Jillian began to rely on SD and he quickly becomes her life line and the only one she could trust in everything new.

She can't help but left wanting to meet him in person. But are some mysteries left better unsolved?

⚊ short peak

Me: Hoy!

SD: what?

Me: may balita ako sayo!

SD: Sorry, what?

Me: I'M GOING HOME. Only for the weekend but still..😭

SD: Good for you, but..

Me: But what?

SD: You're still coming back, right?

Me: Sana hindi na..😁

SD: The only thing I understand is that creepy smiling emoji!

Me: I mean, hopefully I won't return here again.

SD: What about me? 🥺 You'll leave me here alone in our chat world.

Me: It's only for three days, what are you saying? It's not like I'll be leaving forever!

SD: But I like seeing you everyday

Me: You see me.. EVERY DAY?!

SD: In school, I mean.

[ SD is now offline ]

I can only look at my phone before rubbing a hand over my Mingming's stomach who laid it all before me in my lap.

Since I'm used to SD anyway always leaving me hanging, I suddenly remember the meeting I have with Jungwon for our science project.

I should let him know I'm not available at weekend.

Me: Afternoon, Pres. Need to reschedule our meeting since I won't be here for the weekend. Will it be alright?

Jungwon: That's fine. But pasalubong please. Didn't you tell me that's what it was called if you bring something from home?

Me: Maybe if you read more of my tagalog dictionary, I would buy you something..

Jungwon: Ha! You must be so excited to go?

Me: I am. So so much!

Jungwon: Good. Now eat your lunch and leave me alone.

Me: Thanks. When can we meet up this for the assignment?

Jungwon: Next Monday after school?