He's Back🥵

The next day you were really not feeling the best. You were really missing Mingi, like never before. But you got up anyway because you didn't want you Mingi scolding you even though he was far away. He still would find out somehow. You checked your phone and didn't see your daily morning text from Mingi.

Your mind: that's weird....he always text me at least something first thing in the morning

But you also knew he was on tour so you didn't try to make it. But no matter how busy he was he would always find a find a way to communicate with you. But after thinking about it for a minute you just decided to get up and make you some breakfast. (Avocado toast, eggs, and some turkey bacon) a kinda healthy breakfast if I must add. After you cooked you decided to watch your favorite show as well.
In the middle of your show you heard a knock on your door.

Your mind: 🤨 that's weird....

You got up to answer the door and...LO AND BEHOLD🥁🥁🥁IT WAS MINGIIIII!!!!
Mingi:SURPRISE Y/N!!
you jumped into his arms as he had his arms wide open waiting for a hug. You jumped into his arms so hard you both fell to the ground. You just so happy to see him you just couldn't let him go.

You:I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I WAS SO SAD WHEN YOU DIDN'T TEXT ME THIS MORNING YOU DUMBASS!!!
Mingi: y/...n...I.cant.breathe.

He said as he was turning pale.
You finally released him and he was gasping for some fresh air. After he found life again, two stared at each other's eyes for a moment you suddenly stopped yourself sprung back on your feet and so did Mingi. "What is all this stuff you bring to my house giraffe" (nickname for him cuz...ya know he's tall) "Well I wanted to surprise you with you favorite things and stuff" Mingi said "Thanks but you really didn't have to" you said in a caring voice.

(Fast forward) After you opened all of the things Mingi had bought you guys decided to just hang out at your house for a while.

You: Mingi...I'm bored...

Mingi: Well what do you want to do?

You: I KNOW! WE SHOULD GO HAVE A DATE!

Mingi:a- a- a date?😳 

You: well not like a date-date but you know like...a date

Mingi:???

You: MINGI YOU DUMBASS! JUST LIKE AS FRIENDS!!

Mingi:oh sorry...

You: it's ok, just stay here and let me go get ready.

As you were getting ready Ming was just looking around. As he was looking around he had a proud look on his face. He really loved how well you cleaned the house.

(What a proud father he is🤭🫶🏾)

You: okay I'm done! How do I look? *poses*

Mingi was blushing a little because you looked so good in your outfit

You: Alright (you said in a Batman ass voice) let's get you ready

Mingi:I'm already ready ☹️

You: Well since you are a K-pop idol people are obviously gonna recognize you

Mingi: I mean I don't mind

You: well I do. They are gonna ruin our date...as friends...just to clarify 

Mingi: um...ok!

Yall ain't do nothing but put a mask on him🙄🤦🏾‍♀️

You guys then went out the door. Mingi took charge and took you out for dinner and ice cream after. He then let you pick and you chose to get some boba. After that you guys went to the park and sat on the bench, at around 11pm at night, listening to the splash by the river. You were laying on Mingi's shoulder and he was laying his head on yours. You guys were really having a deep conversation. It was like you guys were a couple you thought. You just felt so warm when you were with him, even if you were just laying on his shoulder. You couldn't even progress what Mingi was saying all you could think of was the happiness that he brought you when he was around. You hugged and said " I'm so happy that you here Mingi " "I'm happy I'm with you too y/n" Mingi said in a voice that could put you to sleep instantly "let's go back home" he said. He decided to carry you because were you just so dozy. usually you would be up way later then this. But...was it because Mingi was here?

By the time you two got back home, you were dead asleep. He gently put you on the bed and went to go change his clothes. He came back but he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to wake you up just to tell you to change into something more comfortable. He also didn't want to do it himself because it would probably wake you, and you would probably get the wrong idea. But he chose to do it himself. He was trying to be as gentle as quite as he could. It had him sweating like he ran a marathon. He then tucked you in and hopped in right next to you. He was just admiring how beautiful you were while you were sleeping (not in a creepy way) you really had this man blushing. Eventually he went to sleep.