WHAT A COINCIDENCE😑

All of a sudden a friend of yours approaches you. " y/n is that you" he said while tilting his head. (Key word:HE) you and Mingi both turn around. "OMG IS THAT YOU!" You then got up off the bench and ran up to hug HIM *clears throat*. He slightly picked you up from the ground and....Mingi did not like that at all.After you and your friend had y'all little moment, you dragged him over to Mingi so they could meet each other obviously
You: Oh Mingi, so this is my friend Bryan, and Bryan This is my friend Mingi.
Bryan: Oh hi it's so nice meeting you! *reaches hand out for a handshake*
Mingi: It's nice meeting you too. *shakes hand*
Bryan: Wow you have...a really deep voice man😳
Mingi: yea yea I get that a lot *chuckles*

After those two had they're little meet and greet, all three of you decided to hang out. But mingi did not seem happy to be there and you didn't know why.

MINGI POV:
I want to go home. I feel like I'm not even apart of this little hangout. And he is a little bit TOO handsome. Are they dating? Did they date back then? How long have they been friends? They have been talking nonstop, and y/n isn't talking to me at all. It's making me frustrated. Well I guess I'm gonna have to sit here and wait. I mean I wanna get to know the man too but she's just taking over😑 I am not happy about this. I don't want to sound like that but...I don't like that he's here at all. I guess they haven't talked in a while so let's not think about it too much. I just... feel like a third wheel☹️

Y/n POV:

We are having a blast but I feel Mingi isn't happy and I don't know why. I will cheer him up when we get home. I haven't seen Bryan since we graduated so I have to catch up on a lot...and he got a lot of tea so far. But every time I take a glance at Mingi his eyes look like he's ready to kill or even fuck the shit outta somebody.
Something like this:

  He scares me with that shit man

He scares me with that shit man. I guess he's upset  about something. Maybe Yunho pissed him off cuz he won during a 8 ball message game or something. I mean he's been on the phone this whole anyway. I guess it's that.

After a long and fun day with Bryan, you two said your good byes and kissed each other on the cheek. Bryan also hugged Mingi goodbye even though he didn't know him that well. But when you turned around to Mingi...HE WAS STARING INTO YOUR SOUL! "Had fun?" He said in his deep ass voice that made you want to drop to your knees for that man right then and there. "Ye-yea I did" you said like a submissive little biatch (I'm sorry for the name calling😔✊🏾) you two both walked to the car and started to drive home. The tension in that car was REAL. The way his hand looked on that steering wheel had you dripping. And when you looked at his face in the mirror his eyes had you A WATERFALL. When you two arrived home, you decided to ask what was wrong. "Mingi why are you so quiet. You usually loud and annoying and stuff" you said in a calm, caring voice. "Nothing." Mingi said straight forward and no emotion at all.
You: why are you acting like this?
Mingi: I'm not acting like anything. I'm going to bed.
You: no Mingi if you don't tell me what's wrong, you're not sleeping in my bed.
Mingi:ok I'll just sleep on the couch.
(Fast forward)
You kept on bugging him and asking him what what's wrong but he wouldn't bother to tell you. You asked him one last time but...still no answer. So you gave up and you went to bed angry.
"WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM! HE'S ACTING LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG! THAT STUPID JERK!
You thought to yourself. You then dozed off and went to bed.