PART 13

Holding the delicate body of her ansh rushed through the entrance of the hospital. His face had worry written all over it while his heart was beating too fast being scared.

"kya hua hai inhe, let me check" a nurse rushed towards them as soon as her eyes caught a patient. She was quick to perform her duty.

"call the damn doctor first" ansh snapped making her step back. The glare didn't let her even think about asking him to follow the procedure and fill the form at reception.

Nodding the poor lady rushed to the lift asking him to follow behind. Ryan stayed back to fill the form at the reception not wanting ansh to face any problem.

"this way sir, inhe bed par leta dijiye. Dr. aa rahe hain" the nurse opened the door of the room while ansh walked inside.

Making her lay down on the bed ansh carefully adjusted pillow beneath her head. Making sure that she was comfortable even though she was unconscious, ansh tried to move back but the tight grip of her on his shirt button made him stop.

Looking down at her grip a soft sigh left his mouth as he looked back at her face wanting her to just wake up already.

His hayat didn't want him to go away even if she was passed out. Taking a shaky breathe he kept his hand on her  grip and slowly loosened her hold.

The door opened making him look back towards the entrance. A doctor in his mid 40s moved inside followed by the nurse.

Placing a quick kiss on her forehead ansh kept her hand on her stomach and took a step aside as the doctor came forward.

"kya hua hai inhe?" the doctor asked while checking her nurve.

"she was burning with fever and passed out in my arms" ansh stated looking at her worriedly.

"she has a high fever and she look pale. seems like she hasn't eaten anything for quite long" the doctor examined while his words made ansh clench his fists.

He sure as hell was going to make her father pay for making his hayat suffer. Running his hand through his hair ansh tried to calm himself for the time being as he was in the hospital and hayat needed him.

The doctor asked him to move out of the room but ansh denied strictly. The doctor had to continue the check up with him present in the room and by her side all the time.

____________________________

Sitting on a stool placed just close to her bed ansh kept looking at her waiting for her to wake up while his heart was restless. He could have his peace only after her waking up.

"ansh" the door opened and there stood sidharth and shehnaaz while ryan went home to accompany zara and nanu.

"kaisi hai hayat ab ?" shehnaaz asked standing close to her bed while sidharth walked towards.

Keeping his hand on ansh's shoulder sidharth blinked at him knowing well his son. Ansh just nodded at him sighing tiredly.

"she is doing better mom. her fever has gone down. kabhi bhi hosh aa sakta hai" ansh informed his parents while they nodded in understanding.

"tu kuchh chai coffee pile tab tak bache. subah se kuchh nhi khaya hai tune" running her hand through his hair shehnaaz looked at him expectantly but he just shook his head not feeling the appetite to have anything.

Sighing shehnaaz looked at sidharth who just pulled her closer and wrapping an arm around her he squeezed her shoulder trying to comfort her and not to worry.

"hum log bahr wait kar rahe hain. kuchh chahiye ho toh bata dena" patting his shoulder sidharth walked out along with shehnaaz.

Feeling tired more emotionally than physically ansh kept his head on the bed beside her hand and closed his eyes while holding her hand in a soft grip.