𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 •||• 𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 ✓

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I was wandering in my dreamland when suddenly the bright rays of sun hit my face disturbing my sleep! I groaned covering my face with the blanket but it was no use! I sat up ruffling my hairs that's when I noticed the clock!

It's 8:45 Pia you're dead! This stupid alarm clock again stopped working ugh! I grab the alarm clock and throw it at the wall, it hit the wall really hard! Surely it's broken now!

I quickly get off of the bed, grab my towel and rushed inside the bathroom! I quickly took a bath and wrapped myself in the towel! I chose a simple outfit and apply light makeup!

When I was done I run downstairs in the kitchen and started making tea for myself! I checked the fridge and thank God there are some sandwiches! I heat them and my tea was ready as well! I sit on the chair and started munching my breakfast!

I live alone in this apartment coz my parents lives in another state! Iam Pia Sharma a 22 years old girl and iam working at one of the biggest company here as a PA of the CEO!

After eating the breakfast I put the dishes in sink, wash my hands and grab the apartment keys! I locked the door and went outside to take a cab! Ugh! Another problem!

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩!

I finally reached the company and it's 9:18! Iam late! SUPER LATE!!! I pay the cab driver and rushes inside the company! People started greeting me and I greet them back!

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name! I looked back and it's Ruby! My friend and co-worker! She is 21 and join this company 3 weeks ago! And we became good friends!

Pia: Hi Ruby!

Ruby: Hey!

I looked at my watch and glare at her with pleading eyes!

Pia: Iam really sorry! I'll catch up with you later! I gotta go now! Iam already late! Bye!

Saying that I rushed towards the lift! My office is at 7th floor, right next to the CEO's office! When I reached my office I quickly went inside and started doing my work! First I have to give today's schedule to my CEO! I sign and took it!

I went towards HIS office and knock on the door! But doesn't get any response! He's surely inside I can hear him talking, why isn't he responding!? I knock few more times but still he didn't respond! Ugh! Iam done!

I twisted the door knob and peek inside only to find him scolding a worker! He's really a cold hearted man who is too strict and serious about his work! His eyes are colder than ice and his deep husky voice can send shivers down anyone's spine! His back was facing me! The worker in front of him keep listening while his head hung low!

Being his PA isn't an easy work! He's cold towards everyone in this company except me! Don't get me wrong there's a reason behind it but because of his different behaviour towards me, some of my co-workers hate me and some are afraid of me and I definitely doesn't like it!

CEO: Stop peeking from the door and come inside Ms. Sharma!

His voice bring me back to reality and I almost dropped the files! I looked up at him and still his back is facing me! I went inside and goes towards his table!

CEO: And you! Iam sick of your mistakes! I just can't tolerate you more! Pack your things and leave! You're fired!

He coldly said to the worker without any emotions making me widen my eyes! The worker grabs his files and left the office without uttering anything!