𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 •||• 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐯𝐢 ✓

[Requested by - AlizaKirkire]

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

It's a beautiful morning! Birds are chirping and adding a sweet melody to the atmosphere! People were on their ways to their respected workplaces! I'm currently heading to my college!

After around 5-6 min I finally reached there! I first went towards my locker and take the stuff I need for my first lecture! As I finished my work and closed the locker door, I was greeted by Esha! My friend!

Esha: Good morning!

Pallavi: Good morning Esha! Sorry I'm a lil bit late!

Esha: It's okay! Let's go the class! Lecturer will appear any minute now!

Saying that she pulled me towards the classroom! We both sit together and started discussing about studies! One of the classmate calls her and she excused herself for a minute! Suddenly the lecturer enters in started his work!

I was peaceful focusing on the lecture when suddenly the door burst open and there stands the man I hate the most! Raghav is standing at the entrance panting heavily!

Raghav: Sorry I'm late...

Lecturer: For the 3rd time this week!

He rolled his eyes and gets inside! I quickly look away when our eyes met! And the very next moment his books where beside me!

Raghav: Hey babygirl!

I looked at my right only to see him sitting with a smirk plastered on his lips!

Pallavi: Say that again and I'll break your mouth! And who gave you permission to sit next to me!?

Raghav: I'm Raghav Rao! I don't need to take permissions from anyone!

Pallavi: You...

Lecturer: Focus on the lecture if you don't want me to suspend you two!

I scoffed and sit straight focusing on the lecture! After what felt light eternity, the bell finally ranged and one by one students started leaving the classroom!

Esha rushes towards me but ended up tripping and falling on Raghav by mistake! He quickly make her stand properly and fixes his jacket!

Raghav: Watch out girl!

Esha: I'm so sorry!

Raghav: What sorry...

Pallavi: Excuse me! She said sorry! She didn't did it purposely! Let's go Esha!

Saying that I drag her outside while he rolled his eyes! He is Esha's ex and I don't want him to hurt my friend's feelings again!

𝐄𝐬𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Like always Pallavi interfere between me and Raghav again! I don't wanna act like an innocent girl anymore I just can't tolerate this! I hate to see them close to eachother! Even tho they're enemies but still they're close! I've an idea! I hope it will work and I get him back again!

𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

It's lunch break and I'm heading toward the library! Coz I'm getting bored and irritating Pallavi is fun and I'm damn sure she must be in library now!