𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 •||• 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐯𝐢 ✓

[Requested by RiyaMhatre9]

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫!

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for my 'Arranged Husband'! We never met before and one day my father told me he have arranged my marriage with the son of one of the most popular buisness man Mr. Rao!

I didn't wanted to get married at that time! I wanted to fullfill my dreams first! But my father begged me to marry him coz of our company and I didn't have any other choice so I agreed! But after marrying Raghav, my life changed completely!

"Raghav, what are you doing!? Leave my hand it's hurting!" I almost yelled while tears where threatening to fall from my eyes! The wedding is done and he just dragged me in his house! My wrist is hurting coz of his tight grip but he didn't pay any...

"Raghav, what are you doing!? Leave my hand it's hurting!" I almost yelled while tears where threatening to fall from my eyes! The wedding is done and he just dragged me in his house! My wrist is hurting coz of his tight grip but he didn't pay any attention towards my words and keep dragging me with him towards a room!

Entering the room I realised it's his room! It was fully decorated with my favourite flowers and decoration! He locked the door and jerk my hand away making me fall on the bed! Few of my glass bangles broke due to the fall and stuck in my hand making me yelp in pain!

"Are you happy now!?" He ask gritting his teath! Anger was clearly visible in his voice! "Raghav I'm..." I wasn't able to complete my sentence when he suddenly hold my jaw tightly making me grab his hand! "Don't call me by my name! And let me tell you! Don't expect anything from me! You'll never get anything from me no respect nor care and neither love!"

He said as he left my jaw and stand up straight giving me death glare before leaving the room! I wipe my tears which were rolling down my eyes and went inside the washroom! I wash my injured wrist and apply some ointment on it!

The next day my parents-in-law announced that they've selected a different house for us which is close to Raghav's office and a bit away from the busy city area! Not so long after we shifted there and things got more worse!

He kept treating me like a maid! He always hated me! He even bring a girl saying she's her first love and she even accepted to be his mistress which completely broke my heart! Yes I've fall for him the moment I first saw him but watching him treating his mistress like the only precious thing in his life, breaks my heart!