chapter. 3

Gosh Andrew is so gorgeous ^^ there

The next morning Jessica woke up to make breakfast for her mother and get her to wake up so she can talk to her and spend time together. She went down to the kitchen and stopped when she saw Andrew, standing in front of the sink with a cup of coffee in his hand looking out the window. She had to take a moment to capture the image before her. The way the sun was starting to rise in the sky, making a glow on Andrew in his dark brown hair, a bit of facial hair with a little bit of white, wearing a red and blue muscle t-shirt with tight wrangler jeans and his worn out brown cowboy boots.

Jessica and Andrew had always liked one another and when she was of age, they snuck off to spend time together, alone and he for the better part of two years was the love of her life. Andrew still loved her to the day and when she left for law school, they kept in touch and saw one another as often as they could but she was a young college student going somewhere with her life and he didn't want to hold her back so he ended things between them and has regretted it for the past few years.

When he found out she was coming home, he was happy and wanted to see her but he waited until she got settled in and saw her mom. He woke up at four and took a shower, put the outfit on that she loved on him and went to the kitchen to make coffee because he knew that is the first thing Jessica goes for when she wakes up.

"Good morning Jess." Andrew said and turned around to look at the beautiful woman standing in a pair of shorts, a tank top, no bra and hair messed up and he loved seeing how beautiful she was without all the makeup and hair styled, he loved her natural look. Jessica had to control her body that was on the verge of jumping on Andrew, she also still has feelings for him and him in her favorite outfit and not seeing him or hearing his voice for so long did things to her body that she nearly forgot that he could do to it.

"Good morning Andy." She smirked because she knew he hated that nickname but since she didn't like him calling her Jess, she did it for her own satisfaction.

"You know I hate when you call me that." He remarked and she shrugged one shoulder as she walked to the counter to pour her a cup of the liquid heaven.

"And you know I like when you use my full name. Hi Andrew, how are you? How have you been?" She stood right beside him, her hip almost touching him and he moved slightly away, not wanting to have contact with her.

"Hi Jessica, I'm alright and I've been ok. How about you?" He took a sip of his coffee and he watched her face from the corner of his eye and noticed she looked as if she was going to cry.

"Well life in New York is good and has been going well. Work is work but I'm doing well there and how I am, that answer is complicated." She sniffled slightly and took a drink and sighed softly.

"How's mom doing?"

"She hasn't woken up yet. I came down to make her breakfast and when it's done I'm going to wake her up. Andrew, she looks so much worse than I had originally thought. Why won't she just get treatment and fight? She still has many years left to live. I can't lose her." By now tears were falling out of her eyes so Andrew grabbed her cup and put both of their cups on the island and took her into his arms and held her as she cried. He rubbed her back gently and she buried her face in his chest and her body shook with each sob that came out of her mouth.

"I'm so sorry you're going through this Jessica. I wish there was something I could do to take your mind off it for the time being." Andrew said and she looked up at him and he looked down into her beautiful bright blue eyes and she got lost in his deep captivating brown eyes and he leaned down and kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he lifted her up and her legs went around his waist and they kissed as he carried her to one of the bedrooms on the ground floor and shut the door behind them. He laid down on the bed with her underneath him and he looked down at her as she smiled looking up at him.