|12|

____
________________________________
Host has Completed a Hidden Achievement:

First War
___________________________
___

____
________________________________
Host has Gain the Following System feature:

Shop

Anime System

Optional Missions
___________________________
____

As I was Flying hoping I could get away from all this Mess i had Gotten a Message from the System telling me how I survive war? and Gotten the Shop and Anime System? As a Reward, not really minding it I Left It Alone but during my Flight I had sense a Body that's Losing life, of Course being the Curious type I went to check it. So imagine my Surprise when I landed near the Body I didn't expect to see...

Yup that's Right

Yup that's Right..Alina Talulah's friend and lover from what the Media said after playing the Story.

'Then I must Be In Urus then..and if I'm right..' I Quickly spread my senses only to get a headache.

'Hundreds of People are ahead of me..and and thousands are in the South, so that can only mean one thing..' I thought as I then created a Clone.

"You know Where to Go" I ordered her as She then nodded before blasting off with Phoenix wings.

I then refocused my attention on Alina before Noticing her right Arm is missing. I quickly dashed around the Area trying to find her intel I found it lying against a tree getting Gnawed by Birds? Vlochers? I didn't know what they are and didn't care.

Quickly grabbing the arm and shooing them away and healing up the Damaged arm before returning to Aline in time as her vitals are decreasing. I attached her arm with Telekinesis while I quickly Worked on trying to Heal her.

I don't Know how Long but I did it, I mange to save Alina.

Now maybe just maybe should I interact with Her...

'No, she's probably Unstoppable right about now so it's not right to approach her so we're going to have to Wait and Watch her Movements before we do anything' I thought pulling Alina Close Before Blasting off towards the Sky

'System mind Using my My Last system Ticket to Gacha in the Anime Section' I said mentally Intel soon I heard a Ding

____
________________________________
Congratulations Host!, You Obtained:

Rimura Suppressor Mask
___________________________
___

'Well that's Quite nice'

Clone P.o.V

As I Flew Up North from Urus I already had started Detecting Multiple or if Not Thousands of signals and heard a Ding in the System, quickly Checking the system I notice mask in Inventory.

'So the Original must Of Gacha huh?' Not minding this I continued flying and when I got close of enough to see some Sarkaz I sense a Almost Fading life force So I flew faster and faster. When I got there what do you think I saw?, Thousands of Armed Sarkazs chasing and surrounding one Woman around..Theresa

I had first Observed her and could notice how some of Armed Sarkaz started killing themselves when ever they got a few feet, 'mind Manipulation or Emotional manipulation' a good ability for Oneself but not good In Team Battles in my opinion. Deciding to Get Closer I Then flew Close enough to hear Them but not for them to See me.

"Well if it isn't the Exiled King herself? Look at You, dying Pitifully" the Captain? Said as he watch Theresa Lie against a Tree. "To think, only for you to be a King but fallen into a Pitful state, oh how the Mighty has Fallen" he said as Theresa continues listening and watching him.

"No any Last Words?" he Ask as Theresa Raises her Head and Spoke

"To think a great General as yourself to fallen into my Brothers Clutches..I only pity you and your Man" was A Theresa said

And for what she said must of really angered the General as he order 50 men with Guns and another 50 a blade like weapons to all rush her.

Seeing things about to get Heated I put Hood on and quickly Raijin Kunai while I putted the mask On

Before merely dropping the Kunai..

3rd P.o.V

The One Hundred Sarkaz started running Towards the Helpless Woman, right as they were about to Reach her A Weird Looking weapon fell in front of Theres before a Hooded figure appear...

"Am I Too Late?"