068

Elena took the cookies out of the oven as Katsuki and Shinso were both glued to the movie in-front of them. She took out and washed a couple of strawberries before putting them into a bowl. She melted some chocolate and brought a plate of cookies to the table with her telekinesis before she sent the strawberries there too. She went into the fridge and got some milk before walking to the table with the chocolate and milk.

Shinso took a cookie and ate it as Elena sat down in between the boys. "Is the movie good?" Elena asked, grabbing their attention. "Yeah, it is. You made strawberries?" Katsuki asked, looking at her.

"Yeah I planted them in my hand and brought here. But yes I did wash them and put in a bowl." Elena said and smirked, nudging his arm. "Wouldn't surprise me if you could." Katsuki said, leaning back in the couch, grabbing Elena's shoulders and had her lean back onto his side. "I missed you, dumbass." Katsuki whispered close to her ear, making her shiver as she felt his breath against her neck.

"Shut up.." Elena mumbled as her face flushed red. Elena leaned forward and took a strawberry, before dipping it in the melted chocolate. She took a bite of the strawberry as the front door opened. Aizawa walked into the living room, looking around to see the trio on the sofa, watching the movie and eating cookies. "Hey Aizawa!" Elena said, turning around and smiling at him.

"Hello. What movie are you watching?" Aizawa asked, approaching the coffee table and taking a cookie. "Uh, some action thing. I don't know what it's called." Elena said.

"Are you gonna stay over tonight?" Aizawa asked, looking at Hitoshi. "I'll be leaving later tonight, since my sister wants me home tomorrow morning." He said and shrugged. Aizawa nodded and sat down on the couch in the other corner of it and stuffed cookies in his mouth.

Elena used her telekinesis and brought a couple of blankets and nice pillows to the couch and dumped the blankets on the boys. "That's better." She said and grabbed the blanket from Katsuki's head and tucked around her like a cocoon before she snuggled up into Katsuki's side. "Elena, are you sure that Aizawa and you aren't related?" Hitoshi asked upon seeing Aizawa rolled into his blanket like a cocoon aswell.

Elena looked at Aizawa and laughed before she ditched Katsuki and jumped over to Aizawa, sitting down beside him. Katsuki pouted internally before he grabbed a strawberry and tossed in his mouth.

Elena and Aizawa sat cozily beside each other as they watched the movie. Hitoshi sat in the middle of the couch as Katsuki sat on the other corner. They had decided to share one blanket, covering their legs at least. "We should do this more often." Elena said, looking at the boys. "Well, it depends. When we start school again we'll all be in dorms. Has any of you began packing?" Shinso asked.

"Not really. I'll start soon though. We start next week, right Zawa?" Elena asked, looking sideways at her guardian. "Yeah, on Monday." He said as Elena used her telekinesis to bring a strawberry to her. She sighed internally, knowing that it was Friday, she still wanted to have some more times like these before starting school.

"Of course, Shinso can come visit any time. Students are allowed to visit, as long as they are back in their dorms by curfew." Aizawa said, noticing Elena's silence. "Alright." Shinso said, already knowing that Elena was planing sleepovers in her head.

Elena had began thinking of either asking Aizawa if she could have Shinso sleep over some times. And mainly let her do it cause she was his favorite student. But she left that for another day.

As the heroes watched the movie in anticipation, they snacked on strawberries, and cookies from time to time. Katsuki and Shinso were now sitting practically beside each other, trying to share the blanket. Elena was smiling the whole time, happy that two of her favorite people in the world, got along well.

Aizawa didn't mind Elena interrupting his personal space, in fact he found it comforting how she had opened up more to him. Aizawa never planned to get a child of his own, ever. Hero work was in the way, and he just didn't think romance was anything for him. But never in his entire life would he think that he would be taking responsibility of a child like she was his own. However, Aizawa found it almost perfect. Elena wasn't a little baby whom needed protection all the time. Not only that, but she was a hero in training, meaning he wouldn't have to worry as much as he would've with an actual baby, or child of his own.

So in fact, Aizawa was happy he grew a bond with Elena.

A bond where he thought of Elena as his own.

____________________

Elena walked to the door as Katsuki and Hitoshi sat by the island and talked. Aizawa had gone to bed only 20 minutes earlier and all that was needed now, was for Hitoshi to go home, and his sister was picking him up. Even though he wasn't a child, it was late, and Elena didn't want him to walk alone in the night and take the train all the way back.

"Elena!" Hina said with a smile as she opened the door. Elena smiled as they hugged briefly. When they parted, Hitoshi appeared with Katsuki from the kitchen. Hitoshi grabbed his bags that he had from the mall, and walked over to the door. Katsuki stood behind Elena, trying his best not to be noticeable, but to his misfortune, Hina spoke.

"Oh, you must be Bakugo! Elena told me about you! Nonetheless, I saw your awesome moves at the sports festival!" Hina said and put a hand out for him to shake. "Uh, hi." He said shyly, not being very fond of others touching him, except for Elena of course. He shook her hand swiftly before he let go and leaned against the wall, his arms crossed. Hina laughed awkwardly as Shinso hugged Elena tightly. "Bye, Shi. Talk to you tomorrow?" Elena asked, smiling as they parted.

"Yeah, of course." He said as Hina and him began walking to the elevator. Hitoshi waved and smiled before Elena closed the door. Just as she locked it, she turned around, only to be engulfed in a tight hug.

"Gah! Clingy, eh?" Elena asked before hugging him tightly, burying her face into his shoulder. Katsuki nodded before he swiftly picked her up bridal style. Elena squealed lowly as Katsuki carried her to her bedroom. "I feel like Bella from twilight." She said as Katsuki looked at her. Katsuki stayed quiet and dropped Elena onto the bed. Elena glared at him, knowing that he often did that. She got off the bed and undressed at the same time Katsuki did. However, Katsuki only remained in boxers this time. "You're trying to kill me?" Elena asked and picked up Katsuki's black skull shirt that he had worn the day before. Katsuki sat down on the bed and looked at Elena.

"I think it's the other way around." He said, his eyes trailing over her body as she put the shirt on. "Nasty fucker!" Elena whisper yelled and climbed into the bed. Katsuki shrugged before he lifted the blanket and let her climb in with him. Elena pouted and laid down at his side, hugging him. Her head rested on his chest as she hooked her leg with his.

"How come you are so confident in changing in front of me now?" Katsuki asked lowly, his grip tightening around her shoulder. "I just came to realize that you'd already seen me in a bikini, so it doesn't make any difference if I change in front of you." She said unbothered.

"So, you'd change in front of the guys in the shitty class then?" He asked, obviously joking. Elena's face blushed red before shaking her hair rapidly. "No, of course not! It's just different with you." Elena said honestly, closing her eyes and burying her face into his chest. Katsuki's hand trailed over her back as he began running his hand in circles over her back. "How is it different?" He asked, whispering close to her ear.

"Well, I trust you." She mumbled as Katsuki's hand landed on the side of her hip. He smiled genuinely before kissing her head.

"I guess I trust your psychotic ass too."
____________________

Words: 1500

OI OI OI OI, MATTE MATTE. THIS IS GOING TOO FAST. I GOT NO TIME TO WRITE THESE THINGS. GAHHH WE LIKE 300 FROM 100K😌💀👹

Btw, ya'll, these fluffy chapters are mainly to give ya'll some nice shit before the storm- hurricane, and tornados...heh. I got some things planned..👁👄👁

TYASM, AND NOW I HAVE TO WRITE SOME MORE CHAPTERS. YEEEEZ YEEEEZ

CIAO <3