•Chapter 5•

"How much do you know??" He approached me and bent down at me.

"I- I didn't swipe through your picture!"

"Do you think I believe your bullshit? You've seen it all, haven't you?" He smirked.

"Cut it out, bastard. Just turn yourself in if you're responsible for a murder!" Asano snapped.

He laughed and said, "if I told your boss about it, you'll be fired, onna"

"But, I decided to be generous this time. I will shut up about what you did but I had to silence you first"

My heart beating rapidly at this point.

"Shut the fuck up you bastard. She's apologizing and that's enough! Stop putting pressure on her! Or else" Asano pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket. That guy quickly injected something into my arms. Asano screamed angrily and a physical altercation ensued between the two.

My left palm covering my right arm, after being injected with an unknown substance.

Not long after that, I felt dizzy. Asano abruptly carried me, then he placed me on the back of the motorcycle and started driving.

Slowly but surely, I passed out while Asano was driving away from the chaos scene...

2 hours later

I woke up in my own room. I immediately got up and tiptoed out of my bedroom to check if Asano was there. He was asleep by putting his head on top of the dining table.

"A-asano-kun!" I tried to wake him up.

"Hai, nani?"(Yes, what?)

I saw him getting bruises on his cheeks.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"What? Why?" Asano was startled to see my reaction.

"Did he punch you? What did he do to you?" I studied Asano's face.

"Don't worry about me. I'm alright, I already beat the shit out of him." Asano replied casually.

"Even if so, you're wounded, oh god, I'm sorry, this is all because of me" I bowed to him.

"The heck are you doing? I can't imagine if you were alone. I'll go insane" Asano is on his Tsundere mode.

I smirked coyly and said, "May I know why would you go insane?"

Asano then gulped his spat and pretended not to hear me, then he stood up and said, "See you tomorrow. I already called the cops on him and hopefully they catch him tonight"

"Isn't it dangerous for you to go alone at this hour? He might be still nearby" I tried to prevent Asano.

"What? Are you scared?"

"Kind of.." I muttered.

Asano then hugged me tightly for a few second, then he said, "Just lock the door and you'll be alright. I'll take care of myself. We have work tomorrow"

"O-okay. Be careful.." I replied, I followed him as he headed out of my tiny residence.

I have lived by myself ever since my dad's passing and my mom is living with her new family in Sapporo, Hokkaido Island.

We're in touch, but not close.

The only family members I have are Haruka and Asano.