Chapter 15: during (smut)

"Before." I barely manage to moan out.

Clay only leans in closer, locking his mouth to my throat. His hand drifts to grope me over my shirt, teasing the nipple through the fabric until it peaks. I'm conscious of his other hand on my thigh, feeling it inch higher, knowing he's a finger's breadth away from finding out exactly how gone I already am.

"You're a titty fiend." I sigh out, smiling, feeling him keep groping my breast.

Clay's hand on my thigh twitches as he huffs a small laugh. I rock my hips, waiting for him to finish closing the distance up my thigh. My legs instinctively part as his hand just barely makes contact, fingers light. He pauses and I feel him smile against my skin before he pulls back to breathe on my neck.

"What..." Clay starts, voice low, breathy, pulling back further to search my face. I blink up at him, tilting my head, slowly blinking back. I've been found out.

"Nothing...?" He exhales hard, then pushes his hand forward again, kneading me with intent, like he has to double-check. I moan, eyes fluttering.

"I-I—" I start, stuttering as his fingers dip, dragging through my pussy. "I just wanted to be ready." I say, sighing, entire face warm.

Clay hums and pushes his fingers further, playing with me, touch still teasing. "You're such a good girl for me." His voice is low, soft.

My breath immediately hitches, legs only parting further as an invitation. I moan, barely able to handle myself. I try to keep a level head, then whine, finding my voice.

"I thought we were gonna— ah—" My breath catches in my throat as he hooks his free hand into my top and pushes it up until it's over my breasts.

"Yeah, yeah. We will. Just— I just want a minute." Clay says, muffled by my skin.

I moan and nod, squirming in his hands, pussy already throbbing, waiting for him. I get the distinct feeling we're not going to manage to smoke before.

Clay threads the arm closest to me around my back, resting his hand on the dip of my waist, fingers brushing my hip. He gently rubs, soothing me, then quickly lifts me until I'm swung across his lap. His head immediately dips to my chest, and he latches onto a nipple, lathing it with his tongue.

I arch into the stimulation with a small moan, hips automatically moving to grind against the hand Clay's still holding between my legs. He hums, pleased, and I feel it on my skin.

Clay's gentle for a moment, then rolls the nipple with his teeth as he simultaneously pushes a finger inside of me. I immediately gasp, hands darting up to hook into his hair and pull, trying to hold on. He soothes the bite with his tongue, going gentle again, curling his finger.

"Clay— fuck—" I feel myself throb, gripping down on his hand, already overwhelmed.

He smiles into my skin, and switches to my other breast, toying with me using the simultaneous curl of his tongue and fingers. He pushes in a second finger, fucking them into me as deep as he can, then curls, slow.

I sigh, relaxing, letting my head fall back with another moan. I start to run my hands through his hair, entire body flushed with heat. "God— you— feel so fucking good, daddy."

The daddy slips out before I can stop it, and I immediately moan again, embarrassed. Clay laughs into my chest, and pulls back, parting with a kiss. I whine, arching up toward him, desperate for a little more.

I blink up, seeing Clay watch me with a soft yet heated expression. Then, his hands tighten. He dumps me off onto the couch and stands, swinging to his feet. He's only up for a second, then drops to his knees on the floor in front of me.