Chapter 40: wombo combo (plot)

Daddy Dream
2 New Messages
'here'
':)' 8:56 am

I lock my phone and swing up to standing from where I was sitting on the couch next to my mom. I slide into some slippers, preparing to go fetch Clay.

"Is he here?" My father asks from the kitchen.

I 'mhm' and nothing else, quickly slipping out the door and shuffling into the garage. I'm... sore from yesterday. Everywhere. I woke up to bruises on my thighs, hips, wrists, and of course, ass. So if I'm moving a little slowly, a little awkwardly, that's my business.

I poke my head outside just to see Clay hopping out of his stupid car... dressed... up?

I think I short-circuit, mouth actually parting in surprise. I stay in my doorway, frozen, taking it in as he locks his car. He's in actual dress pants? With the nice ass belt? With the nice ass shoes? With the collared shirt under a sweater? With the necklace? With the—

Rings.

Rings on his fingers.

My thighs tense, a soft moan I pray he can't hear passing my lips. Clay looks up at me, smiling, seemingly unaware of the fact that I'm about to go feral.

"Yo." He says, simple, approaching and wrapping an arm around my waist.

Clay leans in, pressing a kiss to my forehead as I stay frozen, still processing what he's wearing.

"Everything alright?" He asks, as I continue in my silence.

I finally find my words. "Why— why didn't you tell me you were going to dress like this? I feel... underdressed." I say. It's about half the truth. Though, I'm also feeling something else.

Clay laughs. "I mean. I didn't know I was going to dress like this. But, someone squirted on my jeans, and I didn't wanna show up in sweats. Is it too much?" He asks.

I freeze, face flushing as I process that. "I mean. Yes, it's absolutely too much. But fuck me—" I choke out, filter fading.

He laughs again as I plaster myself to him and grab for his hand, lifting it to my face.

"Uh-huh?" He asks, watching, bemused.

"Uh huh." I say right back, looking up at him, then start to mouth at his rings.

Clay catches on quick, taking the control and dragging his fingers against my lips, playing with me. Who am I if not a whore— his whore? I part my lips, pushing my tongue out, trying to get his fingers into my mouth.

"Baby, c'mon..." He chastises, but doesn't bother to pull back. He actually pushes forward, slipping the tips of his fingers into my mouth as I tongue at them.

I look up at Clay, seeing the way his face melts into pleasure as he watches it happen. He likes the power I give him, and I like the way he fucks me senseless. At least, when it comes to sex.

"Look at you..." Clay mumbles, getting only slightly more demanding with his fingers. "Less than a minute and you're making me want you on your  fucking knees."

I crowd in closer, small noises escaping my throat. I don't know what it is about him that makes me act like this, but it's impossible to stop. I blink, slow, then pop off his fingers to go back to mouthing at the rings.

"Yeah?" He asks, smiling. "Maybe I'll wear rings more often."

I barely have a chance to nod before I hear the door leading into my house open with a creak. I startle, dropping Clay's hand and spinning. I try to break away from him, but he lands an arm around my waist holding me in place. He drags me flush to his body, and I feel something... hard press to my ass.