Chapter 39: mad? (smut)

I land myself into Clay's lap, awkwardly folding and bending in the cramped space of the car. It breaks the tension for a moment, small huffed laughs coming from both of us as we readjust. He grabs my waist, tugging me closer so we press flush as I straddle his thighs.

I lift my arms and wrap them around his shoulders, tilting my head back. "What do you need from me tonight, big man? Like specifically."

He hums, looking like he's genuinely thinking for a moment. "Submission would be nice. I like when you..." He lowers his eyes to my mouth, swallowing, then lifts a hand to cup my face and drag his thumb along my lip.

"I want to get you loud, get you to start begging. I can't think about anything else but the way I'm making you feel when you're like that. It's... almost relieving the way my head clears." He says it with a severity that makes my breath hitch, thighs tensing where they bracket him in.

"You okay with that?" He follows up.

I want to say an affirmative, but instead tilt forward, pressing my lips to his. He's surprised for moment, lax against my movement until he catches on and pushes back. He quickly takes control of the kiss, hand around my waist going tighter, other hand lifting to hook into my hair and pull.

I moan into his mouth, then pull back, trying to speak while I still have a level-head. Clay chases with a nip to my lip, then buries himself in my neck. I tilt my head for it, thoughts briefly forgotten as I feel his mouth connect with my skin.

"No bruises, no bruises—" I gasp out, as quick as I can, eyes rolling back. I really don't want to have to explain a hickey.

Clay exhales a deep breath, letting the pressure of his mouth go lighter, now just kissing. It's easier to keep my head without the pressure of his teeth and tongue teasing me.

"I'll submit—" I start.

He lets out a pleased hum and I curl into a smile, knowing I'm going to cause problems. "—if you make me." I finish.

Clay immediately pulls out of my neck, smiling himself, searching my face. There's a moment of tense silence where his hand unhooks from my hair, circling to hold my neck just under my jaw and squeeze.

"Yeah?" He asks, voice calm in a way that makes me shiver. "You want me to be rough?"

I whimper, feeling his hand briefly tense around my neck. "Yeah. If you want me to submit, you're gonna have to be." I say, as steady as I can manage.

He splits into another pleased smile, tongue dragging along his lower lip. His hand shifts up, back to my jaw, and he rolls my face in his grip.

"So fucking mouthy tonight..." He mumbles, though his tone is still gentle, warm.

I realize I'm going to have to antagonize. I tilt my hips, making sure I'm sitting just right, then roll, grinding into his lap. We both exhale at the contact, his hand briefly tensing. I look down at him through my lashes, and roll again.

"Yeah? You gonna do something about it? Or are you all talk big man?" I ask, watching the way Clay's jaw immediately ticks, despite his smile.

"Cute." Clay starts, dropping his hand from my waist to stuff it up the back of my dress, groping my ass. "How about..." He continues, hooking his fingers into my panties and playing with the waistband. "...you fix the fucking attitude. Or I'm going to swing you over my lap and fix it for you."

I whimper, thighs clenching, the voice in my head screaming at me that it's time to submit. I swallow around my nerves, steadying myself. "Maybe you didn't hear me?" I start, watching as Clay shakes his head. "If you want me to submit. You, have, to, make me." I bite out.