27.

Morning sickness.
_____
• THIRD PERSON •

"Come on!" Arya whistled nugget over to her, she had gone outside by the patio to enjoy the view. Their cabin was a little over a mountain, and the sunrise looked stunning as it appeared between the tree lines.

Arya sat down by the round chair with a blanket draped over her and nugget in her lap. Killian showed up soon after, holding two mugs of hot coco. "This really is great," Arya sweetly said.

Killian hummed in agreement and sat with his fiancé. The two stayed in quiet silence admiring everything around them. Well at least that's what Arya thought, what she didn't know was that Killian was only looking at one thing.

Her.

His most beautiful precious view, this man's love has blossomed like roses in spring. He was obsessed with her, everything about her and he wanted to make it official.

Killian sat up and reached in his pocket, "Arya-," just as he was about to announce something to her; nugget decided it was best to piss on his owner. Arya jolted up out of the seat and threw the blanket on the floor.

"Nugget, oh my gosh!" She softly shouted in frustration, the little sausage dog whined and barked apologises to her. She brushed her hair back in annoyance. And Killian sat there also annoyed that his plans were ruined.

"I'm going to take a shower," Arya said living to go to the bathroom, Killian picked up the little pupper and walked back inside, he put nugget down and looked at him. "Buddy you ruined the moment, I was about to propose to your mom," he pat the dog.

Nugget waggled his tail numerous times and whined, he might not have the ability to talk like his owners but he definitely understood when someone was disappointed. He felt bad, soo he licked Killian's hand, begging for forgiveness.

"It's okay, I might take her to a skyline restaurant." Killian confined to his dog, he stood up and prepared breakfast.

Any hour passed and everything was prepared, Arya came down and instantly fell hungry due to the varieties of smells of freshly cooked food. By the table, laid a mass count of servings.

______
KILLIAN EVANS

"I've reserved dinner for us, there is a restaurant in the city that I want to take you."
Arya looked up at me, she sat beside me with our knees just touching.

She took a moment to let her food down, and took a breathe. "Are you okay..?" I worried, she has been seeming slightly weak.

"Yeah I'm okay, just a little nauseous," I placed my hand on her head to check her temperature. There has been a small cold lately and I would hate for her to catch it.

Her soft touch distracted my thoughts, and her voice called me forth. "I'm okay baby, I think I just have been not sleeping well, but I can't wait for our dinner." She pecked my lips softly.

"You know tomorrow marks our nine months since we started our relationship." I said, her face showed joy and surprise. "I'm surprised you remembered."

"It's kinda hard not to when you're deeply inlove."

"You're so cheesy Killian Evans." She laughed, and squeezed my hand. I couldn't help it, and it was quite foreign to myself too, I wasn't your usual emotionally available guy. No, quite frankly I'm the opposite, emotions are like a parasite to me.

One I can still live with, but mainly without knowledge of its existence. But when Arya started working for me, more emotions arose.

Hate, anger, joy, laughter, surprise, liking, and love.

Your basic human emotions I guess, but nothing about Arya is basic. So I hope I get the opportunity to propose to her today, I've been meaning to make it official and I've terminated the contract. I can't have her tied to me like some object when she's not.

Rather than stressing, I decided to pay my attention back to her and our breakfast. Nugget was by the kitchen eating away his little breakfast.

My little family.

______

I heard more bleching from the bathroom, Arya was kneeling by the toilet bowl throwing up lord knows what. I ran to her side and brushed her hair away.

"We need to go to the doctor's and get you checked up. How long have you been feeling like this?" She wiped her mouth and sighed.

"Maybe two weeks, I've gotten a little weak."

"Look baby, I'll cancel dinner and we can go get you checked okay?"

"No no, I want to go out with you, I'm not gonna let this ruin our trip. I'll just take some warm lemon tea and be alright."

"Arya baby you have to stay rested." She shook her head, "Killian, we are going out, I promise I'm okay." She got up and washed her face and mouth. "...how about we go for a small walk an hour prior to our dinner I could use some fresh air."

"Yeah that sounds great, but if you feel any worse let me know okay?" She nodded and hugged me, no matter how persistent I could try to be, Arya was always more stubborn.

Sexy, but hard to handle at times.

______

ARYA JAMES

I'm scared I could be pregnant. I mean it's impossible right?

I haven't been without my contraceptions at all, and Killian uses condoms at times. But I did get new pills after I ran out, no that can't work since Killian used a condom.

I swear I'm not.

Nope, it doesn't matter, just get dressed and go have fun with Killian Arya.

It was now 5pm, and we are walking hand to hand through the crowded city. Everyone is wearing coats, puffer jackets and snow attire, yet they look so happy.

To think most people hate the winter amazes me, unlike myself. I love the cold, and it's breeze that kisses my cheeks leaving them slightly dark red in color to my caramel skin.

"You know, you look quite beautiful in that dress?" Killian said out of no where, not even staring at me. "Im happy you think so, I wore it just for you."

"Well let's get dinner, so I can take it off you later tonight." He dragged us to the restaurant. Oh it was stunning, the dark tiles illuminated the shinning chandelier above our heads.

Never in my life have I seen so much richness in a restaurant. And the fact Killian had booked us our very own balcony with the view of the skyscrapers and city park, I was truly mesmerised.

_________
why is Arya sick tho 🫢 ???

thank you for 1k supporters 🫶🏾 and over 3k votes 🫶🏾🫶🏾

@whitecoeur 🤞🏾