chapter 2

Mrs jang: why are those two puppies still here

She smiled at her granny while hiding the two puppies behind her..

Tzuyu: huh' which puppies..

Her granny sigh while messing her temple...

Mrs jang: tzuyu'ya I'm not blind nor dummy for you to fool me around why are they still here since I told you to take them huh'

Tzuyu: halmeoni ' please listen to me first..

She walked to her granny as she hold her hand...

Tzuyu: I really want take them to the animal shelter but they told me that they're full and they don't have any place to put them both..

Mrs jang: really ' isn't that's what you said two days ago' tzuyu'ya we can't rise them I understand that you really love them and you want keep them but we can't I hope you understand it..

She pouted as she look down then her granny cressied her cheek while smiling at her little..

Mrs jang: let them stay here tonight and Tomorrow morning I will take them by myself..

Tzuyu: halmeoni please..

Mrs jang: tzuyu I said what I said and there's no way I will take my words back..

She turn looking at the two puppies as she sigh..

Tzuyu: fine..

Mrs jang: that's my girl now get them inside and give them food I will prepare for the lunch..

She nodded then her granny get inside as tzuyu bite her lower lip trying not to cry..

Tzuyu: I really want keep you with me but what to do halmeoni don't want it...

The two puppies run to her as they start  rubbing their selves on her feet making her smile a little...

Tzuyu: look how cute you two are...

She sits down as she start caressing their furry making the two jump and Play with her...

Tzuyu: I'm really sorry that I can't keep you with me...

INCHEON AIRPORT......