chapter 6

KIM'S MANSION...

Jihyo: w-were sorry i-

Suga: just shut up Jihyo saying sorry won't fix anything what if something bad happen to her what if she get hurt will you still say sorry..

She look down as her eyes become teary..

Jeongyeon: it's not her fault suga don't scold her..

Sohee: I was thinking you're the mature one but nah ' I was wrong I'm really disappointed at you all...

Chaeyoung: eomma please don't be like that we go there to have some fun-

Jin: fun! you said FUN DID YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW OLD ARE YOU AND GOING FOR CLUBING AT THIS AGE ALSO WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE THAT WHAT WILL GOING TO SAY IF DAHYUN GOT HURTED WILL GOING TO SAY TO HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN...

She lowered her head as she got flinched by his voice not only her all of them flinched as they saw how angry is he...

Jin: you know that Dahyun have weak heart and yet you all still take her to that disgusting place..

Nayeon: stop scaring her Jin it's not her fault in all mine I know you all are worried about Dahyun but that doesn't mean to shout at everyone..

He look at her furiously make her gasp then he start walking to her side making her more gulp...

Jin: I know a careless girl like you can't do anything good and I'm still shock how a family like kim family marry you to their son you know what you prove me that you're just stupid spoiled brat that don't know anything except for making the other people's life miserable nothing more...

Mrs kim: Jin stop it you cross the line..

Jin: why afraid for her to get hurt don't worry granny she don't have heart at the first place for her to get hurt now I'm begging you kim nayeon to stay away from my sisters don't brainwash them and drag them into your stupid things..

All of them look at Nayeon who seems not caring at his words but deep inside she hurt but don't want show it so she just nodded as she look at him..

Nayeon: ok I will need to add some or you done talking...

Jin: done..

She nodded then walked away going straight to her room all of them felt bad seeing how he treated her bad and infront of them..

Mr kim: you did wrong Jin by talking to her like that she's your wife after all so you have to respect her...

Jin: and that's what I regret the most for listening to you guys and take her as my freaking wife...

He walked away as his grandpa try to talk with him but he already left making him sigh..

Mr kim: aigoo ' he's really stupid...

Sohee: Chaeyoung go to your room..

She nodded as she walked too namjoon and suga glared at their wife's as they too walked following Jin behind to Dahyun room...