Who are you? (Yuri x Jimmy)

3rd Person:

Yuri was being taken away as Jimin shed tears... "Let him go! He didn't do anything!" he said while snot was coming out of his nose. (ew gross) He tried grabbing one of the officers and explaining the situation. They didn't listen though so it was no use for Jimmy. All he could do was watch Yuri look at the officers confused while he was sticking his tongue out and drooling

Jimmy's POV:

 "This is all my fault... I tried taking Yuri-kun out on a date and the public thought he was crazy so they called the police..." (Oh he's grinding on one of the officers.. Does he think they're going to have sex?..) "I-I can't forgive myself, it's all my fault..." more tears came out of my eyes as I felt my whole body meet the ground.

...

I woke up and rose quickly from where I was laying "W-WHAT WHERE AM I?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!? YURI KUN?!?" suddenly I felt a slap at the back of my head. "Are you stupid he got taken away just a few hours ago idiot", Tamura-senpai looked at me weirdly. "Now now calm down Tamura-kun, stalker-kun just woke up we don't need to be harsh on him", Akemi senpai smiled but his eyes weren't.. I suddenly felt tears coming in my eyes again as I recalled what happened earlier.. (this is so unfair why did it have to be him..) I heard a scoff, it was Shikatani-senpai, "pathetic just pathetic, this is why I don't meddle with that dog." Suddenly I felt really angry at his words so I gave him a hard slap. "DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT YURI-KUN HE'S NOT A DOG!" I said while trying to land a punch on him, until I got stopped by Tamura-senpai. "Look Jimmy we're all upset that Yuri's been taken away, but some of us just have a way of dealing with it, and Shikatani-senpai, well he's a love virgin what does he know right?" he said before pulling me into a hug. "You're disgusting to be laying those gross hands on me you g-" Shiktani-senpai was shushed by an unfamiliar guy, who is he?? He was tall for sure but I haven't seen him before. "Well well that was uh entertaining! But it seems that club time is over and I'm gonna have to dismiss you guys (^-^") " Akemi-senpai said as everyone was getting up. I got up too and was getting ready to leave until I heard him say "Stalker-kun stay here first" I sat down again and he got near me and grabbed me by my collar, "Don't you ever lay a finger on my members ever again, or things will go bad between us" and that sent a shiver down my spine since everyone described Akemi-senpai as a demonic cutie... I got up and ran away from that room, I was terrified, and I wanted to cry so bad. 

...

Time skip to 5 years later 

(still Jimmy's POV)

It's been 5 years after the incident with Yuri-kun, I still haven't forgotten about him.. I wonder where he is now. 

I was walking around in the park with my head down until I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" I went to look up at the person until I saw..

"Y-Yuri-kun?"

He scratched his head confused, "Uh who are you?? How do you even know my name", I started to tear up, "Y-You don't remember me?" I tried to look at him but my tears blocked most of my eyesight. "No, I've never met you in my life. Are you some stalker?!?" he scrunched up his nose in disgust and walked away.. I was happy to see him but how could he talk to me like that... 

...

I went home with a blank expression, I couldn't process what just happened, I saw Yuri-kun but he didn't remember me.. I cried at what he said "are you some stalker?" I cried more. YES I AM HIS STALKER. I started to sob more. I missed the old Yuri-kun so much... Who was this guy..

The next day

I decided to go to the park to see if Yuri-kun was there again. To my luck he was! But.. who was that girl... I decided to watch them by hiding in a bush.