Headpats (Shikatani x Reader)

A/N: HI IT'S BEEN 2 MILLION YEARS SINCE I UPDATED SO HERE U GOOOOOOOO

here's some headcanons on y/n hehe

Y/n is born a male but is now non-binary.

They are 15-16 of age

2nd yearrrrrrrrrr

okay bye bij

3rd Person:

Y/n was walking on the campus carrying their finished masterpiece looking really happy.

"This is gonna be good! I'm sure my friends will love this!" they smiled, not focusing on their surroundings. Y/n popped one cookie into their mouth.

Their thoughts were interrupted when they bumped into a certain senpai.

Y/n's cookies were somehow saved but a few got messed up and most of them were all over his Shikatani senpai.

Regret filled his face knowing the 3rd year was a clean freak and his hygiene played a big part in his life. Even the cleanest person couldn't get near that guy.

Shikatani screamed "Disgusting! You should know better than to watch who you walk into!" he frowned while cleaning his uniform.

Y/n felt guilty and gave him a tissue. "I'm so sorry senpai!" his head so low he could kiss the floor already.

Shikatani softened up seeing his favorite junior. As if he'd admit that though. He's always been fond of the other boy but he'd never admit that. It's just disgusting.

"It's fine" Shikatani looked at Y/n who was probably gonna cry already. He watched Y/n rise again. Their features were so subtle he wanted to hug him. But physical touch was kind of gross for him.

Y/n gave him a cookie. Waiting for his senpai to take a bite. Shikatani bit into the cookie and smiled softly which made Y/n really happy.

Until he frowned.

"Oh no.. Did I mess up senpai?" Y/n pouted. They really thought it tasted good.

Shikatani smiled at him again. "I'm sorry- I was just teasing you." he was now laughing hard while Y/n gave a huff at him. "Don't be upset Y/n~" he pats Y/n on the shoulder.

"So you don't hate them.." Y/n frowned while looking at his senpai.

Shikatani grabbed another cookie from Y/n. "These are so good. I'm really proud of you! I could never hate them" he tossed the cookie in his mouth.

Y/n's face glowed "You really like them?" he was smiling widely at his senpai.

Shikatani couldn't help but smile at the latter. He was so cute when they smiled. He wanted to make him happy all the time. He just wished he wasn't so harsh

Shikatani ruffled his hair "I really love them Y/n" he smiled at him.

Y/n blushed at his touch. He wanted more head pats from Shikatani. He grabbed the older boy's hand and led him to an empty classroom.

Shikatani looked confused but let him do as he pleases. He smiled at the blushing boy who probably wanted to say something.

Y/n got on his knees and waited for Shikatani to respond.

"Y/n?" Shikatani looked at him confused. Why is he sitting like that.

"P-Please give me more headpats!" Y/n muttered while blushing.

Shikatani smiled at the boy and sat down. Patting his head and giving occasional rubs. Y/n was the only one he wanted to hold.

Y/n kept blushing under his touch. But he was happy that Shikatani was giving him head pats.

end

A/N: HEY I'M SORRY FOR BEING DEAD I WAS JUST OUT OF IDEAS BC THIS ANIME IS SO FUCKED UP AND THE FANDOM WAS PRETTY MUCH DEAD SO. BUT YEAH HERE. EXPECT ME TO UPDATE MORE BC I HAVE NTH TO DO

also this took 9 months