mine (lemon)

Foxy POV

I was sitting in my cove we just finished the party that was for my  birthday. It was one of the best times ever. My thoughts were entrupted by Freddy grabbing my chair and pulling it around for me to face him and he said "ready for your secret present~" he said seductivly. "Freddy what are ye.." I was stopped by his lips crashing into mine he was kissing me passionately and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and explored it causing me to moan.he parted the kiss and we both was panting he picked me up and layed me on my bed. "Are you ready foxy" he said I Shaked my head yes and he kissed down my body.when he reached my pants he pulled them down and I felt something warm around my member."ahh...Freddy!" I said through moans I was close To my climax. I cummed in his mouth and he layed me on my stomach and said "tell me when your ready" I said ready as he entered me pain and pleasure ran throughout my body making me moan as he started to thrust into me after a while he hit my sweet spot "AHH..FREDDY HARDER!!!!!" I yelled and he thrust harder and we both hit our climax at the same time we fell on my bed panting and he graves me in his arms and cuddled me and he said "your mine forever foxy" and we fell asleep.

Yay finally I can write I have been testing all week so I had no time with studying and whatever so ya and the picture for this chapter is weird but I'm in a weird mood so yay