CHAPTER 22

Draco was not talking to anybody. He locked the dorm room and did not let anybody enter.

Harry, his boyfriend of two months or so was kind of ignoring him. Draco, as a person did not like to get attached. But, he knew if somehow if fall in love, he needed that person all the time, and that is happening now. He wants to stay with Harry, hang out with the boy. But, ever since the Christmas break, when he left the Potter house to go to his parents, he was not able to get Harry all by himself, and it already been two weeks since school started.

His boyfriend was always with Ron. And Draco does not like that. Not at all. Pansy and Ginny finds their time, Ginny often comes to the Slytherin, then why can not Harry? He was angry. He was pissed with the said boy.

"Draco! Open the door! " Pansy banged the door. "Your boyfriend is here too!! "

Hearing the last sentence Draco got more annoyed.

"Go away!" He groaned.

"Dray, please open the door... " Harry's small voice came. "Why are you smoking again? Are you okay? "

Smoking!

The boy is still on that stupid smoking. The other things doesn't bother him.

"Draco please...!"

"Bitch open! The dorm is not only yours. The other boys also need to enter. " This was Blaise.

Rolling his eyes he went up to open the door.

"Draco! " The Gryffindor boy came running to him. "What happened to you...?" Harry hugged him. Draco's heart melted, and he almost gave in on being pissed at the boy. But, he made his heart stronger and pushed him away.

"Draco...." Harry said, looking slightly hurted, "Please tell me why you started smoking again? You told me you stopped!!"

"And why do you fucking care? Why the fuck I smoking might bother you, Potter? " Draco said in a cold voice.

"Draco?"

"I don't want to talk to you! Get lost" He said turning around so that his back was facing Harry.

"What's gotten into you Draco?" Pansy chided.

"Harry just only cares for you, you dick" Blaise said.

On the other hand Harry stood their silently. Relationship thing was quite new to him. And seeing Draco this cold just only thing came to his mind, Draco is breaking up with him. He wanted to beg sorry, fall on his knees and ask Draco to forgive him, cause he was falling for the boy and did not wanted to lose him. But he decided against it.

"What have I done? " He asked. "Is it wrong to be worried about My boyfriend's health?"

"What a surprise! " Draco said sarcastically. "You remember I'm your boyfriend?"

"Of course I do... "

"Relif! I almost thought you have made Ronald your boyfriend... " The sarcasm was still in his voice with coldness.

"Draco...? " The three people standing their said the name in three different types of voice, annoyed shocked and disappointed.

"I bet you have done that too? Is he long? "

Harry was confused cause he really did not get what exactly the other boy ment, but he could sence it was something dirty in a bad way.

"What? "