CHAPTER 25

"Where are you going Draco??" Blaise asked as Draco was getting ready to meet Harry.

"Harry wants to talk to me... " Draco replied while checking himself on mirror. "We're not breaking up... Thank God "

This idiot!

Draco heard Blaise muttering but decided to ignore cause Harry was more important. As soon as he came in front of the Gryffindor Common Room, he saw Harry standing in front of it.

Together they entered Harry's room.

"You've only one dorm mate? " Draco asked.

"Uh... I'm sorry it's ron and me share this. Dad kind of requested Dumbledore to let us stay together... " Harry said looking down, his eyes tearing up

Draco's heartaches. "Hey! hey! hey! Harry!!" He said hugging the boy. "It was stupid of me to get jealous of Ron... I'm sorry... "

"I know Draco... I'm just... Let me tell you, I suck at socialising. I can't make friends, I've had only Ron and Mione since childhood. I kind of made my dad and Padfoot arrange this room for us. I'm very clingy. I know that... And I was afraid you'd push me away... " Harry said, face still buried in Draco's chest, but the blonde could hear him, still. "And that's why I ignored you... Past weeks... I didn't mean to hurt you... "

"Well darling, " Draco made Harry look at him as he sat on Harry's bed, with the smaller on his lap "I like clingy boyfriends.... I want you to be all over me... Hug me, wrap yourself around me, it won't annoy me at all baby! I like you to be near me. That's why I wanted you to come to my room... And I am very Jealous type..." Draco sighed.

"You can be jealous" Harry said blushing. "But, control it when it comes to Our friends. I- I can not stay away from them..."

"I'd try my best." Draco said placing a kiss on Harry's cheek. "And let's promis we would talk things out whenever something bothers us... Okay? "

"Okay!! " Harry agreed.

"And you don't hate me right? "

"What, no!! I... I do not... I lo- like you! I lot!! "

"I love you too Harry... "

"You do?"

"I do..."

"I love you"

Harry grinned, though his face was deep red. He leaned down to kiss Draco on the lips.

"Wait!!" Draco suddenly shouted. "You can I can't be jealous of your friends... But I certainly am jealous of Richard...!! Why were you hanging out with him? " Draco asked making a face.

"I- it was actually to make you jealous. I tried to get over my social anxiety for that" Harry said shyly. But changed his face "You... You were flirting with Lana too? Why?"

"To make you jealous... " Draco said smiling like a stupid.

"Idiot."

"Your idiot"

It received a slap on his chest. "This did not sound like you Draco... I cringed. "

"I'm very romantic guy, love" Draco said.

"Love? Is this my new nickname? "

"Yes, baby boy! "

"DRACO! "

They had been laying on Harry's bad, legs tangled with each other, Harry's back against Draco's chest.

"You don't fart right? " Draco asked suddenly.