CHAPTER 47

An Jing appeases the angry mermaids, gathers all the mermaids, and gathers in a circle in the water.

    He asked Rui Rui, "Do you remember what happened?"

    Rui Rui hugged Lingling's waist, the red blood in his eyes still did not dissipate, he frowned and recalled: "I want Lingling to see my handsome appearance, let the two-legged beast lead I'm going to take care of my hair."

    "After my two-legged beast left," Rui Rui said angrily, "The two-legged beast who was taking care of the hair pricked me while I wasn't paying attention."

    He said, tilted his head, exposed his neck, pointed to the side of his neck, and put his chin on Rui Rui's shoulder.

    "I got very hot, very hot, like I was in heat, and then a twoleg pushed a merman in, and they put me and the merman in the pool."

      Excuse me, I beat him up."

    " The Twolegs screamed in fright and took the mermaid away. I wanted to teach the Twolegs a lesson, but my head was very confused. They stabbed me again, my head was very confused, especially It hurts, I just want to see Lingling."

    "I yelled at my Twoleg and asked him to take me to Lingling, the stupid Twoleg didn't understand what I meant and sent me to the hospital, I was stabbed again, wake up I don't remember it, I just remembered it just now."

    He looked at An Jin: "You are amazing!"

    Through his words, An Jin understood how those people started.

    The nursing room has a single room and a double room, because the mermaid is very sensitive to the line of sight, the mermaid center and the mermaid hospital only have surveillance in the aisles, and there is no surveillance in the room.

    This also gives the bad guys a chance to strike.

    However... Rui Rui is an intermediate-class mermaid, and his breeder status is definitely not low.

    He asked what Rui Rui's room looked like and verified his guess.

    If this is the case, sending the mermaid to the single room where the mermaid already exists is very unreasonable and easy to attract attention.

    But in fact, no one noticed that it was wrong, which means that the security department also has bad people.

    An Jin's face became more serious. Obviously, many people were tempted by the huge profits represented by the mermaid.

    He pondered for a moment, then looked at the mermaids who were more angry after hearing the details: "This kind of thing has definitely happened more than once, we must find a way to prevent this kind of thing from happening again."

    All the fish looked at him with bright eyes, Lingling asked, "An An, what are we going to do?"

    An Jin: "First of all, we have to remind ourselves about this every day, and we can't forget it. Then, we have to collect evidence to catch all those bad guys, and they should be punished."

    He originally planned to buy a batch of listeners to install on the merman's hair accessories, and use them to collect evidence.

    But on second thought, there may be surveillance detection in some areas. If detected, it will cause big trouble.

    And with so many monitors, he is responsible for it alone, and mistakes are prone to occur.

    The most important thing is that in the course of the investigation, it is very likely that this kind of thing will happen again. The mermaid's monitor alone cannot prevent it from happening.