CHAPTER 87

Norman returned to the palace from the military headquarters at noon and ate lunch with An Jin. He did not leave until An Jin took a nap.

    An Jin woke up after an hour of sleep, swung his tail gently and swam twice in the garden pool, waking up from the confused state after waking up.

    He returned to the fish room, opened the Zhinao menu interface, and ordered snacks and pastries.

    Around two o'clock, he received a message from Joseph that Lingling Rui Gugu and Bubble Siyu had arrived at the palace.

    How long, the four fish were led to the fish room by the steward.

    "An An!" The four fish are all in shape, quickly ran to the pool, squatted on the bank, and looked at An Jin with bright eyes.

    An Jin looked at their delicate and distinctive faces, and sighed that the fish had good genes.

    He floated on the shore, greeted them with a smile, and reminded: "If you can't hold on, come to the water."

    Gu Gu and Bubbles also have partners, and maintaining their shape requires constant mental effort.

    He remembered clearly that before his mental power was upgraded, he could maintain his shape for more than an hour at most, and at that time, his mental power was a little higher than Gu Gu and the others.

    Gu Gu blinked her green eyes, looking expectant and hesitant: "But An'an is an Isa fish, wouldn't it be good for us to stay in the pool together?"

    Bubble put his hand on the belt, and he couldn't wait to take off his pants. After listening to Gu Gu's words, he paused, and he tilted his head: "Yes, after the teacher said that you have to keep a distance from the opposite sex, you can't abrupt."

    An Jin: "..." the opposite sex?

    Well, as fish, they are indeed the opposite sex.

    He looked at Gu Gu and Bubble Shuai's faces, and at their clear and pure eyes, he gave birth to the mentality of always keeping a distance when facing girls.

    In his eyes, Gu Gu and Bubbles are good friends of the same sex.

    He asked worriedly, "Can we stay in shape?"

    The two shook their heads in unison, looking distressed.

    Gu Gu looked at Rui Rui enviously: "I really want to find a partner."

    Bubble: "I want to!"

    An Jin reminds: "You can't find a partner just for the sake of deforming, you have to like yourself."

    He swam to the corner and turned his back to them: "Let's go to the water first, it takes too much mental energy and it's uncomfortable. We are friends, just get along as before."

    "An An, good!" Two voices came at the same time, fast, several voices of water entering one after another.

    Gu Gu: "An An, how are you."

    An Jin turned his head, but saw that the four were in the water, all wearing Rabexing clothes, with short sleeves and mid-length, and only the arms were exposed on the upper body.

    An Jin was also relieved, facing the fish in clothes, he was more comfortable.

    He swam back, Lingling floated in front of him, looking at his abdomen curiously.

    Ling Ling stretched out his hand and took it back halfway: "Is there a baby?" He looked down at his abdomen, "It looks different."

    An Jin explained patiently: "I have a baby, but it's still young. It will take a few months to see it."