CHAPTER 53

The battleship soon landed on the tarmac of the military base. Norman took the little mermaid off the battleship and took the hover car back to the palace.

     Walking into the mermaid room, Norman bent down, ready to put the little mermaid in the pool, his sleeves were pulled.

    An Jin raised his head to look at him, shook his head: "I want to clean up first."

    He smelled of sea water, and was chased by sea beasts, and his body was a little dirty.

    Norman straightened up, held the little mermaid firmly, walked to the bathroom, and carefully put down the little mermaid.

    "Do you need me to turn on the shower for you?" Norman asked.

    An Jin shook his head, he sat on the ground, Norman was tall and almost completely covered him.

    Norman took off the military uniform draped over the little mermaid: "I'll help you get a change of clothes."

    Seeing that he turned to leave, An Jin hurriedly stretched out his hand, because he was sitting and could only reach Norman's trouser legs. Seeing that Norman stopped, he withdrew his hand.

    He raised his head, looked at Norman and asked, "I am now living in the palace as your doctor, right?"

    Norman nodded: "Yes."

    Of course, he prefers another identity.

    But thinking that the little mermaid was very shy, he didn't say the last sentence.

    An Jin's blue eyes light up slightly: "Then do I have the freedom to enter and leave the palace?"

    He paused and said more clearly: "Can I go out alone, where I want to go?"

    Norman's face gradually became serious, looking at the little mermaid's expectant eyes, he said slowly: "Sorry, it's not possible for the time being. It stands to reason that you have an independent identity and are completely free."

    He said slightly, "But I don't worry, you are a solid-colored mermaid, too special and too precious. If you go out on the street alone, it will be very dangerous."

    An Jin was not disappointed, in fact, he expected this result, so he thought about customizing the capsule mask before.

    Of course, with the capsule mask, Norman may not worry about him going out alone.

    After all, if he is a mermaid, he can only borrow a wheelchair or a scooter if he wants to go out. The wheelchair is too attractive.

    He looked down at the tail in the blue mermaid skirt, then looked up at Norman, and asked seriously: "If I can make others not recognize that I am a solid-colored mermaid, will I? Are you free to come and go?"

    He may not go out, but the meaning of freedom of entry and exit is different.

    When he was young, he didn't always want to go out to play, but his parents didn't allow him, which made him yearn for the outside.

    He didn't want to be forced to stay in one place all the time.

    He wants an ID card, not just a fake name.

    Norman: "And safety."

    An Jin nodded in understanding.

    He looked at Norman's deep brown eyes, opened and closed his mouth slightly, thought for a while, and asked in a low voice, "Do you remember how I entered the holographic world?"