𝐎𝐍𝐄

The four uncomfortably attempted to ignore the unsightly tension as they sat on separate couches. Mei, who wanted to go to the festival in the empire they despise, shifted in her seat and turned a blind eye to the attention she was getting from the three.

"Can you... Please repeat that?" Lilith suppressed her anger with an undeniable fake smile. Mei winced, as did the other two people in the room, although it was hardly noticeable.

Once again, the room was soundless. 

Anyone who can see them can plainly see Yukii on the verge of sleeping, Andrew on the verge of ditching, Mei on the verge of yelling, and Lilith on the verge of punching someone.

Clearing her throat, Mei turned her body to Lilith. "The festival in the Cynthia empire," Mei explained, feeling more assured now. "I want us to go since it's been boring lately. The emperor's soldiers were all too weak." 

Lilith pondered for a while, placing her thumb and index finger between her chin and her eyes closed in concentration.

Yukii smiled at Mei's suggestion, in all honestly, she was indeed bored. Bored of the soldiers who stood in their way, soldiers who died without fighting.

Andrew slightly smiled at Mei's idea. Finally! She thought of an idea I like! He thought while waiting for Lilith's answer.

"Well... What do you two have to say?" Lilith looked both at Yukii and Andrew. The two exchanged glances before nodding and smiling as they turned to face Lilith.

"Yes!"