𝐓𝐖𝐎

The four tried their best to disguise themselves. Mei turned her black and pink hair into brown and turned her purple eyes to green. She smiled at her reflection, she thought about being normal a lot of times. Is being mortal fun? The question was left unanswered. Being immortal was exhausting was what she always felt. Why? you may ask. 

Is it because she's been alive for more than 2000 years? or is it because she feels she already had enough time being alive? or maybe is it because she felt guilty?

Well, truth be told, she also doesn't know, but what she does know is that she is grateful she is alive, she is grateful for everything that has happened to her. Excluding unwanted memories.

Yukii looked at her reflection with excitement, today was the festival and today was the day she was going to look normal. She let Mei turn her bright pink hair to ginger and her yellow eyes to green. 

This was her old appearance before she was cursed. Although she was cursed, she was happy. 

Happy she was able to meet them, and become immortal.

Happy because she finally had revenge.

She smiled at the memory of her dead father.

With a disgusted face, Andrew looked at the mirror. What rubbish fashion! He yelled in his thought.

What rubbish fashion it is, whilst the girls were all wearing commoner dresses, Andrew was wearing a brown vest with a white shirt on the inside, with black pants and worn-out shoes.

He groaned at the sight of his reflection, but slowly his disgusted reaction turned into hatred.

He hated the fact that he had to change his dark purple hair, and heterochromia eyes (Aquamarine and pink).

But then again he can't really complain since he wanted to go to the festival without any drama.

Lilith suppressed her laughter when she saw herself in the mirror.  Her black hair had turned blonde, and her red eyes had turned blue.

She looked like a different person, hence why she was trying to hold her laugh.

She would have never thought she would see herself like this, she'd never once thought of becoming mortal.

But look at her now, laughing at her disguise, feeling a bit envious numerous people lived normal unlike her. 

They are nevertheless appreciative and content that they have each other despite their concerns and insecurities.