Chapter 4: Never Trust A Snake

???

Opening his eyes, Y/n seemed to be in the air for some reason. The helper looked around, confused as his rocky background was now the big, blue sky of Ninjago. He could see the fluffy clouds and rocky mountains that managed to pierce said clouds and nearly reach the heavens. His eyes finally met a large structure that was all too familiar to the helper.

Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys

It was then he realized he was in the same plane as before but strangely he had retained, albeit a small portion of, his motor controls

It was then he realized he was in the same plane as before but strangely he had retained, albeit a small portion of, his motor controls. He tried speaking again, but it was in vain. No words came out. That's when the helper decided to focus and see what clues he could find that may be helpful.

Clannnnnn...

A strange sound invaded Y/n's ears that... Came from above? Moving his head towards the sky, Y/n saw something that shocked him. His Masters were screaming as they rapidly descended towards the school on a giant hook from a flying ship-like vehicle!

They crashed into the roof of the school where Lloyd and a tall, purple Serpentine were as they dodged the giant hook. Then proceeded to crash lower and lower into the school before stopping on the second floor.

Y/n, forgetting he couldn't be heard at all, tried to scream out to his Masters out of perpetuated concern for what they did. But before any of that, he was taken from the plane.

Real-World

"Masters!"

"Ahhh!"

Tranca jumped back from Y/n as he shot up from the hard ground of the cave they slept in. Y/n looked around as Tranca placed a hand on her heart, trying to stabilize it after the fright she received.

"What's wrong with you!? Is it a Human custom to scream when they wake up!? By Mambo!" Tranca's s's were extended as they usually were.

"My apologies, Miss Tranca. I-" Y/n's apology was interrupted with a scream of pain as the helper held his head.

"Woah, you okay?" Her red eyes creased in concern as the helper bit down on his forearm to muffle his screams--an all too familiar method.

A few minutes pass before the pain subsides and Y/n could gather his thoughts. Last time when he was transported to that 'place' it foretold of a future event and it occurred, despite his best efforts. Now it showed another scene. What did all of this?

Tranca waved her hand in Y/n's face. "Hey, can you talk now?" Y/n nodded. "Good. Now maybe you can explain what all that was about? I can't have my only link breaking down."

"I myself have no idea either, but I shall attempt to explain. Recently, my mind has been... Drifting to somewhere else and where my mind goes, it shows me an event but that event hasn't happened, least not yet."