THE BEGINNING

X and friends were at the Equation Playground... Living the happy ending of the previous story.

(You can read it to possibly understand a lil more.)

Meanwhile, my pink soap character named Soapy (AKA MYSELF, OR THE GD WRITER) was scrolling on Wattpad.

Then, she got an idea.

Experiment AUs are so overrated...

Ding dong!

An idea popped into Soapy's head.

"Hmmmm... If I could tweak what the characters are doing... I could make a cringy Experiment AU without breaking the fourth wall! OH SHIT I BROKE THE FOURTH WALL BY TALKING ABOUT THE FOUR - nevermind. I'll just do my thing as the creator."

Soapy then looked for the BFDI objects with Creator powers.

The TPOT objects were just chilling in the field area without Two.

Then, a big metal box was put around them.

Gas filled the box and almost all of the objects were knocked out. (Except for Black Hole cuz he's Black Hole, and Pie cuz she's probably still with Two.)

The darkness

Meanwhile, the Algebralien friend group (X, Two, Six, Eight and Seven in case you haven't read the previous story) were still hanging out when the Announcer came over to them.

"Hey, guys," he said. "Soapy wants us to do something. A 'stupid experiment thingy' if I remember correctly. I'll teleport you five and some speaker boxes to the place."

"Can I bring my new friends?" said Six.

"Yes, Six. I'll bring them too. And possibly some of their relatives later."

"Yay!"

"But where exactly ARE we going?"

"Depends on Soapy's imagination. Most likely something like an old mental hospital."

Telefort

The objects appeared in teh room. So did Speaker Boxes and some Algebraliens.

oh and bfb objects were there too

Announcer made a LOUD NOISE.

the objects woke up

"Attention, everyone. Welcome to this... Uh..."

Soapy appeared.

"Welcome to this BFB experiment AU! It'll be CRINGY!"

"Why did she say BFB?" said Eight. "BFB is long since over, and our friend is gone."

"Because it's the most popular season of the whole fucking show," said Announcer. "No one cares about BFDI anymore."

"You got that right," said Soapy. "Now, here's this list."

"Alright," said Announcer. "Now... I'm reading this list of rules...

Rule #1... Human contestants... Which David and Dora are technically humans... Are excused."

A BUNCH OF ANGRY YELLING

"What about any others?" said Black Hole.

"Rule #2," said Announcer. "Black Hole is also excused, because he was immune to the gas and likely immune to experiments."

"And TV will be used to help us out," said Soapy. "Along with my robotic clone, Soapbot."

"YAY!" said TV and Soapbot.

(Basically TV doesn't have to be in experiments. Yes, as a tool but not as a lab rat.)

"Now... Firey and Leafy?" said Announcer. "Do they have to be retrieved?"

"Mmmmmmaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe," said Soapy.

"Okay, later," said Announcer.

"Do we have to be here?" said Seven.

"Mmm... Not always," said Soapy. "After all, this thing is like a second job. Semi-canon, basically."

"Okay..." said X. "So, when will we begin?"

"Next part," said Soapy.

"♪ Huh? ♪" said Puffball.

"You heard me. Next part."

*all objects scream*

"Brace yourselves... For this semi-canon nutshell thing that was made as a joke....

And I will see you in the next part!!!! Also, send the excused except for TV outta here."

X did just that.