069

Katsuki turned his phone on, after not having it on since the day he came to Elena's place. He had turned it off after his dad had arrived with his clothes. He didn't want to speak to anybody except for Elena, and of course, Shinso.

Elena had also pretty much ignored the outside world, but she found it peaceful, and besides, she loved spending time with Katsuki.

As Katsuki opened his phone, at least 100 messages popped up. Around 99+ was from the Psycho-Squad, and more were from his mom whom had spammed him. He ignored Mitsuki and went to the group chat.

Being too lazy to even read the other messages, he just read the first few.

ELENA SIMP SQUAD😩
___________________________

Pinkie: Did Bakugo and Elena die? I need my daily update from the queen herself!😞

Pikachu: Our Queen hasn't been on for three days! This is getting pretty concerning...

The Rock: Guys, I'm pretty sure Bakubro, and Elena just wanted some time for themselves...

Pikachu: Who's this "themselves" you speak of? Am I apart of that group?

Pinkie:

*BoomBoomBitch is online*

Pikachu: :O I cant believe it! He's raised from the dead. Now, where's Elena?

Pinkie: Yeah, keeping her to yourself like that, smh.

Headphones😩: Yeah, where the hell have you guys been?

BoomBoomBitch; She's sleeping you dumb fuckers. Listen to shitty hair once in awhile.

The Rock: Such a manly entrance...

Aizawa's second child: Why are you idiots spamming this group chat? It's 7 in the morning, Elena is literally asleep!

Pikachu: