Negation

The more gruesome the missions a squad had to face, the better the shore leave felt—and Clone Force 99 was having a shore leave worthy of remembering. The beautiful planet of Naboo always offered many things to do for one to take their mind off the war, from beautiful sceneries to a series of bars and restaurants, or calm streets to take a walk and enjoy a breath of fresh air. Almost every building would have at least one garden where, if one enjoyed plant life, hours could be spent without a single care.

And with all those possibilities, Aurora found herself in a storage closet.

The large crate underneath her no longer felt cold despite it being made of durasteel; she was shamelessly splattered on its surface, her lavender hair fanned out around her head as Crosshair's body loomed above hers. Aurora's vision had blurred, barely letting her see anything in the dark storage room, knowing that Crosshair was there only by the movement of his lips on her skin.

Her hands traveled up his back, feeling the thin layer of sweat that covered him; she felt how his muscles clenched and relaxed with every grind he gave towards her body while his lips ravaged her neck, kissing and nibbling and sucking on her delicate flesh. Aurora was just wrapping her fingers in Crosshair's silver curls when he kissed higher up her jawline as he let his hands travel up and down her waist, relishing in the softness of her skin.

Aurora didn't need any light in the room to see how Crosshair's eyes gleamed as he looked at her, and she could feel the hunger with which he watched her as he leaned down to capture her lips in his. She easily sank into the kiss and let him take control as her arms snaked around him to pull him closer; how she loved to feel his naked body on hers. Crosshair gave a gentle groan into the kiss and took a hand to secure the back of her head, enjoying how her lavender locks entwined around his fingers.

Everything about her was perfect at that moment. Her scent, her lips, the way she struggled to keep quiet, how her body quivered at his touch...

Their kisses were always long. Every time they began to make out, they would spend far more time at it than they bothered to keep track of. Crosshair wouldn't admit he loved how soft and warm her lips were, he loved the way they felt when they were on his own.

What he would admit, however, was that he loved how Aurora would lose all sense of reason when he kissed her.

Crosshair kissed into her with more strength, adding more fire into an already steamy kiss, when he felt his own lust increasing. Slowly, Crosshair began to kiss down Aurora's neck, teasing her with how slowly he moved down her body. His lips left a trail on her skin, making her shiver wherever he passed; she already knew what was coming, and she felt herself drenching herself in anticipation.

As soon as Crosshair was between her legs, she gave his silver hair a light tug the way she knew he loved, and he chuckled seductively into the darkness, opting to tease her first with his skillful touch.

"You know you have to be quiet, darlin'," he breathed.

Aurora frantically nodded even though Crosshair probably couldn't see her in the dim lighting, and her voice was but a little whimper as he slid his fingers up and down her soft folds, leaving a couple of rubs in circular motion on her clit before he lowered his lips to her flesh, brushing his tongue slowly over her.

One of her hands flew to cover her mouth in a futile attempt to keep herself quiet while, from between her legs, she heard Crosshair crow in his low, velvety voice.

"Already so swollen," he teased her before licking her again, taking up as much of her taste as he possibly could. As he made love to her cunt, Crosshair slid two fingers down her walls and hummed at the way her body squirmed at his touch, smiling into her flesh as he never relented.